• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

lol...listen to this

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's pretty pathetic but, for some reason, I'm not really surprised.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
yeah, we get it. there are stupid black voters that blindly support Obama because of his race.

just like there are stupid white voters who blindly support McCain because of his race.

Moral of the story, there is a large majority of American voters who are ignorant morons.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
and it's gonna be fun to watch all these closet white racists bitch and moan when Obama wins the election.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
yeah, we get it. there are stupid black voters that blindly support Obama because of his race.

just like there are stupid white voters who blindly support McCain because of his race.

Moral of the story, there is a large majority of American voters who are ignorant morons.

FacePalm-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i sincerely hope obama wins this election...

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've this before and I still stand by it: This current election has shown the true colors of this country and they are pretty shitty.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i sincerely hope obama wins this election...

Why? As Tech pointed out, the McCain supporters are just as bad as the Obama supporters, just like each politician is as bad as the other.

Here's another.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think all of these videos are funny :keke:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why? As Tech pointed out, the McCain supporters are just as bad as the Obama supporters, just like each politician is as bad as the other.

Here's another.

Thank you IS, exactly. Both of these videos prove one thing, most American's are clueless and damn near retarded..... and they have the power to vote :hide:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I think I'm more in anticipation of the outcome of the US federal election than I was of the outcome of the most recent Olympia. Of course it is my future existence that they're playing with this time.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Blindly supporting a candidate is one thing, but being completely clueless on your supporting candidates views on abortion, the war in Iraq, and pretending to know who their VP is when they really don't (like the one's on the audio clip) is just pathetic. Sure it's good for a laugh but those kind of people need to do this Country a favor and sit their asses home on voting day.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blindly supporting a candidate is one thing, but being completely clueless on your supporting candidates views on abortion, the war in Iraq, and pretending to know who their VP is when they really don't (like the one's on the audio clip) is just pathetic. Sure it's good for a laugh but those kind of people need to do this Country a favor and sit their asses home on voting day.

From the New Hampshire primary.

8dxuhck-1.jpg

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres this guy I work with, his only stance against Obama is that Obama's middle name is Hussein, and he could never vote for some a guy whose middle name is Hussein and related to Mid East terrorists

:no:

Then theres all these black people who try to put Obama up on a pedestal like he's Martin Luther King or Malcolm X. What in the world has Obama even done? He'll never be comparable to either of those men. Several black people are so ignorant they're just voting for him because he's black, they don't know a single fact about the man.

this country = lulz.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both of these videos prove one thing, most American's are clueless and damn near retarded.....

took u a long time to figure that out :techn9ne:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
theres this guy I work with, his only stance against Obama is that Obama's middle name is Hussein, and he could never vote for some a guy whose middle name is Hussein and related to Mid East terrorists

Then theres all these black people who try to put Obama up on a pedestal like he's Martin Luther King or Malcolm X. What in the world has Obama even done? He'll never be comparable to either of those men. Several black people are so ignorant they're just voting for him because he's black, they don't know a single fact about the man.

this country = lulz.
Malcolm X was a racist piece of shit.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Malcolm X was a racist piece of shit.

.. and MLK was a plagiarist, tons of communist ties, and even used to buy hookers.

... I'm not kidding :dunnodude: