• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

lol.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
ChrisHanson-1.jpg
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
i don't get it.


explain please?
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
That picture = WIN

/thread success
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Am I failing to see or get something also?
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I'll explain for you mortals (normal people with lifes)

The bear in the picture is actually PEDO BEAR. A bear that fancies children, a lot. And that other dude is Chris Hansen, known for his dateline show in which he destroys pedos.

See the hilarity ??
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I'll explain for you mortals (normal people with lifes)

The bear in the picture is actually PEDO BEAR. A bear that fancies children, a lot. And that other dude is Chris Hansen, known for his dateline show in which he destroys pedos.

See the hilarity ??

Well now I do... :wutyousay:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^^ :49: so that bear is a mascot so to speak for pedophiles? lol and chris hansen....i get it now thanks.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I'll explain for you mortals (normal people with lifes)

The bear in the picture is actually PEDO BEAR. A bear that fancies children, a lot. And that other dude is Chris Hansen, known for his dateline show in which he destroys pedos.

See the hilarity ??
:keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
My bowels came out of my mouth with laughter,
thanks.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
This might help you guys who don't know out:

pedobearsealofapprovalthumbnail-1.png
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
:bowroflarms: lmao at the terminator one haha. this is really funny i get it now thanks.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
:keke: Hadn't heard of this bear before but some of those pics are pretty funny.
 
Top