• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Long Live the King.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
These are from Flex magazine.

Flex Magazine said:
Most of the top names including, Dexter Jackosn, Jay Cutler, Victor Martinez, Phil Heath and Dennis Wolf. are expected to compete for the first place prize money over $100,000 dollars with on major addition.... eight time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is seriously considering making his return to competitive bodybuilding at the World Pro Cup

"I've always said I was gonna do some Euorpean shows," Coleman said. "the only difference between saying you are going to do something and doing something is actually doing something."

Upon hearing of Coleman's comments, the two time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler immediately threw his name in the ring. "If Coleman's doing it i'm definately doing it," Cutler said "I want to battle him one more time."

Coleman laughed upon hearing Cutler's comments. "For old time's sake," Coleman said "That would be fun."

-Allan Donnelly
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
good news !!! thanks bro :tiphat:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
OH lord. I will say prayers for them all tonight. :methman:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I am excited to see him back on stage, but with those "injuries" causing the asymmetry that he has I do not see him doing much damage. The only thing he will be riding on is his name.
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
I am pretty sure someone posted the exact same flexonline extract ages ago.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Would be fun! they can compete for last place :keke:
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
ronnie is the best ever.thnx 4 the good news bro:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Good news. ronnie is one of the best
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
909
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
skid9832004
Replies
10
Views
5K
Tonka
T
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
36
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Replies
1
Views
80
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top