• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

looking for a soundtrack/ost

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
from the sci-fi movie Sunshine (2007)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Bump

i want this bad

tried googe/isohunt already...
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Hypo ~ Didn't one of the guys from the band underworld do that soundtrack? I have the DVD packed up right now, but I'm pretty sure it's Karl Hyde. YUP! Here's what wiki said;

Sunshine: Music from the Motion Picture is the soundtrack album for the 2007 Danny Boyle film Sunshine and is a joint composition by the electronic band Underworld [1] and film score composer John Murphy. Underworld has a long history of collaboration with Boyle, having been featured on the soundtracks to Boyle's Trainspotting, A Life Less Ordinary, and The Beach. Murphy composed the scores to Boyle's 28 Days Later and Millions.

The soundtrack includes "Avenue Of Hope" by I Am Kloot [2] and "Peggy Sussed" by Underworld. These tracks are featured on the movie's end credits.


[edit] Legal Problems
The soundtrack release was held up for over a year with lawyers trying to resolve unspecified legal issues.[3] Several official sources even stated that a soundtrack release would never happen.[4] However, the legal issues were finally resolved, and on their September 10, 2008, radio show, Underworld announced that the soundtrack would be released soon.[5] On November 25, 2008, the soundtrack was finally released exclusively through the iTunes Store. However, the sound quality is not the usual standard as other iTunes music. A clicking noise can be heard in tracks 3 and 18.[citation needed]
 
Top