• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Looking for legal testosterone

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
protodrol is a methyl so it will be harsh on the liver if you don't ingest proper assistance and it also requires PCT wich I'm almost positive you don't want to cause it includes meds that are not legal like nolvadex used in breast cancer.

I don't advocate money wasting, cause in your age this products won't have good results

but I know you'll buy something anyway... why don't you look at Halodrol or Novedex-xt from gaspari nutricion ; 19 Anabol testo from USN

those are some decent products that I can think of right now.

Mika

Mika

Why complicating take creatine and you will get natural gains

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
protodrol is a methyl so it will be harsh on the liver if you don't ingest proper assistance and it also requires PCT wich I'm almost positive you don't want to cause it includes meds that are not legal like nolvadex used in breast cancer.

I don't advocate money wasting, cause in your age this products won't have good results

but I know you'll buy something anyway... why don't you look at Halodrol or Novedex-xt from gaspari nutricion ; 19 Anabol testo from USN

those are some decent products that I can think of right now.

those all look like what i'm asking for....but i noticed the reviews on them. half the reviews were saying they are awesome, and they other half say they dont do ****....i'm not as dumb as you obviously think, i'm not in a hurry to waste my money. i've used plenty of useless suppliments and a few great ones. telling me i'm not going to listen to what you have to say doesn't do anyone any favors, its just annoying. if you have some advice for me, i'm all ears.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why complicating take creatine and you will get natural gains

i have used creatine. it's effective to an extent. i'm looking for something a little stronger now, thanks for the perspective though.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
those all look like what i'm asking for....but i noticed the reviews on them. half the reviews were saying they are awesome, and they other half say they dont do ****....i'm not as dumb as you obviously think, i'm not in a hurry to waste my money. i've used plenty of useless suppliments and a few great ones. telling me i'm not going to listen to what you have to say doesn't do anyone any favors, its just annoying. if you have some advice for me, i'm all ears.

ok fair enough, the reviews are correct, they're awesome and you can actually feel something if you're in the right age group for it.
you're 20 maybe I would go with novedex xt cause it aims to be more like a estrogen inhibitor rather than a test booster by itself.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
ok fair enough, the reviews are correct, they're awesome and you can actually feel something if you're in the right age group for it.
you're 20 maybe I would go with novedex xt cause it aims to be more like a estrogen inhibitor rather than a test booster by itself.

but relating to creatine, the gains you MAY have from it will not compare to creatine gains.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks. that helps a lot.

how about this....what if i stack creatine AND novadex? would that be pointless? if so, why?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks. that helps a lot.

how about this....what if i stack creatine AND novadex? would that be pointless? if so, why?

nop it won't be pointless, cause they're two different proucts.

I was just comparing the two to explain you the magnitude of the gains from each product

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then thats what i'll do! i appriceate the help brother

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
then thats what i'll do! i appriceate the help brother

I would appreciate if you post here your impressions while using novedex-xt.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you have money to spend go with creatine-anavar combo,i havent used it but a friend of mine did it with decents gains

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
if you have money to spend go with creatine-anavar combo,i havent used it but a friend of mine did it with decents gains

and why haven't you read the thread you're replying to?

anavar is oxandrolone, CJU doesn't want to take epi or havoc do you think he would use an oral steroid?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
because its a mild steroid safer than ph's like the ones you mentioned

Last edited:
Mika

Mika

If you ask me its black or white or you take steroids not dhea,tribulus,androstendione and something like this or go natural

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
If you ask me its black or white or you take steroids not dhea,tribulus,androstendione and something like this or go natural

true.