• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Looks like king kamali is a douche ONCE AGAIN

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Yet more proof that kamali is a waste of air.

Craig Titus and King Kamali Sexual Threesome Caused Rivalry?
Tuesday, Apr 8, 2008

Did a ménage a trois cause the rivalry between IFBB pro bodybuilders King Kamali and Craig Titus?

King seemed to allude that the animosity between the two, which was quite evident during the memorable posedowns at the 2004 Australian Grand Prix, stemmed from....ummm..... certain size of a certain bodypart [to put it delicately.]

We have no idea if he actually was serious or not, he did sound serious, but IFBB pro King Kamali basically said that on the internet talk show Ultimate Talk Radio. We listened and transcribed it, and here is what King said:

"This was back in my single days. Craig and I were doing a threesome with this chick from Canada, and what happened was Craig saw my member and he saw how big I really am and he got really pissed off and that’s when it all started and then he got really mad at me and from that point on it was just a mess”

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That "ONCE AGAIN" part is not accurate

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is kinda funny. I know everybody thinks Kamali is a piece of shit, but I have met him a couple of times and he was really nice, I think he just has public persona that he puts on as a show.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kamali is......... Kamali.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds like the rivalry Tech and I have... him being the smaller version of my manhood.. durrr

:)

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did not know his mouth qualified as a member...sigh...his idiocy seems to know no limits.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's only gay if the balls touch.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
kamali IS and always will be a douche :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff