• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Losing weight and being fit

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you are on OMAD, it's very difficult to not take a lot of liquid especially in your fasting window. It's very hard to control the craving, so the water helps you to manage your hunger till it's your eating period.

I mean during the "after 6" diet aside from not eating any food after 18:00, you can also try not to take any liquid whatsoever. OMAD or One Meal A Day is a different kind of diet altogether.

Maybe some people might find it very easy not to take any liquid in that window but personally, I find it very difficult not to drink more liquid often as long as I'm off my feeding window.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Maybe some people might find it very easy not to take any liquid in that window but personally, I find it very difficult not to drink more liquid often as long as I'm off my feeding window.

I see. If you are entirely motivated to lose weight, like say you want to have a beach body before summer comes, you have to or else you'll fail. Nevertheless, it's all good.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I see. If you are entirely motivated to lose weight, like say you want to have a beach body before summer comes, you have to or else you'll fail. Nevertheless, it's all good.

I think that I'm doing well at the moment as I'm not seeing any signs of giving up on my part. My body is very much responding well to adjusting to eating one meal a day and taking more of fluids. I'm very certain about being successful in achieving my goals.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Welcome to mecca

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that I'm doing well at the moment as I'm not seeing any signs of giving up on my part. My body is very much responding well to adjusting to eating one meal a day and taking more of fluids. I'm very certain about being successful in achieving my goals.

That sounds great. I hope you get to meet your target goals anytime soon. All the best!

Definitely! As long as I'm absolutely committed to my routine on both workouts, diet and lifestyle, I'm most likely to have my goals accomplished sooner than later.

It's hasn't been an easy ride but I'm bent on having it go the way I please.