• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Love Handles

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes true, i am not saying these somatypes are completely definitive in classifying people and they are in no way an excuse as some tend to use them (mainly endomorphs, those fatties :disgust:). i am only alluding to the predispostion some undeniably have in storage of bodyfat, atheltic ability, and so on. they are a decent description of an individual in this regard.

some people can down 5,000 cals a day and have trouble breaking 200lbs, some only put down 2500 and workout daily and still have trouble dropping weight, this is where the classifications have some merit.
Don't disagree but I don't know, given how the categories are actually decided, how an average guy like us could actually distinguish their own somatotype to be bothered with the categories.

Better to worry about getting stronger and figuring out their diet.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the support guys.

Somatotypes are how we develop particular diets. They have an emphasis in bodybuilding, but not as high as people tend to think.

you silly man farting isn't influenced by age :wutyousay:

lol good post

:keke: :bowroflarms: stupid me, haha. Thanks boy.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its all genetics.. i know guys who have ripped abs but still have some huge lovehandels.. sucks but thats just the way it is..

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its all genetics.. i know guys who have ripped abs but still have some huge lovehandels.. sucks but thats just the way it is..

i'm coming to that realization

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

liposuction maybe?

M

mr Who

hi all, basically its all about your diet, and cardio variations .....

try these... 5 hours prior to your sleep, dont take in any carbs, instead get the night protein before you sleep..
Drink a glass full of skimmed milk ...

about your cardio, do these, 1,2,X,4,5,X,X
monday - 30 mins Xtrainer at the M.E.T.S of 9 - 10
tuesday - similiar
wednesday - rest..
Thursday - 35 mins of stairclimber/master level of 5-6
Friday - similiar
sat & sun off...

that is an example of easy but effective way for some of us...
For those who have fat burner pills too will help to accelerate the burning effect...

lover down the intake of the calories from carbs and dont eat 4-5 hours befoere u sleep ( especially hi GI carbs.... and the beers... i know some of u did drink it before sleep ..... hehehe

Any way this is a guide line... at the end of the day its ur decision to do it or forget it!

cheers.
:methman: