• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Low dose PED for longer cycle or higher doses for shorter cycle

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just curious what others think about this and what they run. I have ran high doses for longer periods, low doses for longer cycle and higher doses for shorter cycle. I think as I’ve gotten older my preference is to run lower doses for longer cycles. Don’t get me wrong, i love high doses sometimes and have probably ran some doses higher than i will ever run them again.
Again I’m just curious what works beat for other and is it mire of an age related decision or even a financial decision.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
F

Freak.

Always better go low dosages for 12 weeks to take all from it . Orals maximum 4 weeks

Reactions: ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I stick to low these days.

Reactions: TalkAdmin and Push50
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Always better go low dosages for 12 weeks to take all from it . Orals maximum 4 weeks

I think one of the biggest upsides to low doses is less sides. I am not opposed to pushing a cycle out to 20-22 weeks either. Definitely limiting the orals but I will run the 4-6 weeks with good liver protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Freak. and TalkAdmin
Q

quadzilla

Or the other option is B&C?

P

pgcc604

Just curious what others think about this and what they run. I have ran high doses for longer periods, low doses for longer cycle and higher doses for shorter cycle. I think as I’ve gotten older my preference is to run lower doses for longer cycles. Don’t get me wrong, i love high doses sometimes and have probably ran some doses higher than i will ever run them again.
Again I’m just curious what works beat for other and is it mire of an age related decision or even a financial decision.

you want to use dosages that work for you for the amount of time that you want to use them. high dosages low dosages I really don't know what you're talking about there should be a dose you know that works for you like for testosterone I would think anything between 500 and 750 should be sufficient with testosterone long Esther. I mean yeah I've gone up to a thousand but I didn't see much of a difference going up to a thousand and from 750

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you want to use dosages that work for you for the amount of time that you want to use them. high dosages low dosages I really don't know what you're talking about there should be a dose you know that works for you like for testosterone I would think anything between 500 and 750 should be sufficient with testosterone long Esther. I mean yeah I've gone up to a thousand but I didn't see much of a difference going up to a thousand and from 750

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I would agree that you have to find what works for you I also have to say that I agree with the fact that you reach a point of “ No Return on Investment “. If 500mg of test a week works and it helps you achieve your goal then that is a sufficient amount. That being said, we have to keep in mind that not everyone is the same. Just like on trt. One person may only require 100mg/wk to lift his baseline but another my need 250mg/wk.
so definitely you have to do what’s right for you.
The primary query of the post was what do you typically run. Longer cycles with lower doses or shorter cycles with higher doses. I would class 750mg/wk of test as a higher dose, so how long would you run that? 16 wks? Longer?

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
All depends on what you're using gear for. As TRT, it's low dosages for life; no cycles.

Reactions: TalkAdmin