• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Low to 4% BF.....

  • Thread starter Levrone's Clone
  • Start date
Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
159
Points
18
How is possible to get that Bf without steroids.....
What Pro's take to get so ripped?
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
You can get that ripped naturally, just gotta know what you are doing. Now getting that ripped with a huge amount of muscle on your frame is a different story.

Test, and other supps like T3, T4, Clen, Albuterol, coke, etc will help them get into that shape.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
You can get there naturally, it just doesnt take as long with gear.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
lmao coke.

Its funny but true, the more i pick the old timers brains around town, the more horrible things I find out that they do to get in the crazy shape they got into in the 80's and 90's.
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
I magine Arnold geeking on chest day..............Fuck!!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Meth bro, shit is SO cash.
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
But Zigurd I like my nose.....
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
That muscle "texture" is a result of HGH for sure
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
are you going to compete? cause if its just to look good, your not going to be able to gain or keep alot of muscle unless you take in a shit load of calories a day and do a shit load of cardio, i still dont know how that would work with out steroids, i think pre contest drugs are important to keeping size while cutting fat and water.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
But Zigurd I like my nose.....

EXCUSES, YOU ARE WEAK !!!

Do what courage wolf would do, METH.

courage_wolf_pain-1.jpg
 
Top