• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Lucy Gordon Suicide

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a156705/spider-man-3-actress-takes-own-life.html

Spider-Man 3 actress Lucy Gordon has been found dead in her Paris apartment, reports Sky News.

The 28-year-old, who appeared as British reporter Jennifer Dugan in the blockbuster film, was found hanging from the ceiling of her home near the River Seine.

29bmqzt-1.jpg
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Strange how many of these stars who seem to have everything, end up like that
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I don't understand why people think the rich and famous are immune to depression. The ones in the public eye usually turn into wack jobs.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I would've killed myself too if I was in Spiderman 3.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I don't understand why people think the rich and famous are immune to depression. The ones in the public eye usually turn into wack jobs.

I understand it, it just seems that a higher percentage die that way?
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
[watching Spider-Man getting hammered by the giant Sandman]
Jennifer Dugan: It's hard to believe what's happening. The brutality of it. I-- I don't know how he can take anymore.
Anchorman: This could be a tragic day for the people of New York. It could be the end of Spider-Man.

Jennifer Dugan: There seems to be some kind of activity in the web. They seem to be creating some kind of gigantic lettering.
[made in web by Venom: "Spider-Man Stop Us If You Can"]
Jennifer Dugan: Apparently, Spider-Man's being challenged to some sort of confrontation. And that raises serious questions about what kind of chance he'd stand against such overwhelming--
 
Top