• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Luis Ortiz vs Alexander Florres

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something came up so I did't get to watch this fight. From the looks of things, I did't miss much.

Flores looked like he was out of shape, and Ortiz took advantage of that. Ortiz has a pretty strong left jab.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something came up so I did't get to watch this fight. From the looks of things, I did't miss much.

Flores looked like he was out of shape, and Ortiz took advantage of that. Ortiz has a pretty strong left jab.

The fight didn't even last that long.
I hate these kinds of fights. They end before they even begin.

They are a waste of money. People pay good money to get entertained, and they end up with crappy performances.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

They are a waste of money. People pay good money to get entertained, and they end up with crappy performances.
These are the kinds of fights where you are allowed to fill the ring with all the trash you can find.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

These are the kinds of fights where you are allowed to fill the ring with all the trash you can find.
If I was there I would have been the first one to throw unfinished cheeseburgers and beer at the fighters.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If I was there I would have been the first one to throw unfinished cheeseburgers and beer at the fighters.
I am surprised no one even made an effort to throw anything.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I am surprised no one even made an effort to throw anything.

Surprised? Nah..Disappointed? very!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope 2021 will have fights that are far different from what we've had previously.