• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

LW 2008 version!!!

Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
5 months out of my first contest :

Img3674pb5 1
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
5 Months out is a long time. Good luck with your diet.
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
Photos00561js8 1
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Looking great already bud, keep it up!

PS. Hope you still stick around regularly even though there's not as much Ronnie news anymore.
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
Looking great already bud, keep it up!

PS. Hope you still stick around regularly even though there's not as much Ronnie news anymore.

Count on me...:xyxthumbs:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Good luck and happy training!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
5 Months out is a long time. Good luck with your diet.

Doesn't look like he will have to diet much. Look at the abs, he is lean already.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn you're already lean with all that time left to go! Good luck with the prep.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Heh.. not much dieting to do man ;) But good luck with it!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Whats your plan for contest prep? The reason I am wondering is your pretty far out (20 weeks) and your pretty damn lean.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Good luck with your contest bro....
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
lookin real good bro! I kow the quote form ronnie in your sig is enough to keep u motivated. Good luck with the contest prep, im sure youll do just fine bro!

God Bless
Ben
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^^ in ur ass :)

who said here would be posing pictures?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Then there is two of us :)









But I am funnier than u.:bowroflarms:
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
604
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
MrChewiebitums
Replies
0
Views
4K
MrChewiebitums
MrChewiebitums
Top