• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M-DROL

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Does M-Drol REALLY require Nolvadex or Clomid for PCT? Is it possible to keep most of my gains and keep the side effects low using an OTC PCT product? If Nolvadex or Clomid is necessary, can someone please PM me a link of where I can obtain either one. Any help is really appreciated, thanks.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Hey Bro m-drol is a potent compound at the very least i would say that you have nolva on hand. With that being said there are people who are doing it with otc products. Running Post Cycle Support which has trans-res in it which has been getting great reviews it boosts test levels and help reduces estrogen along with that i would also have a cortisol product such as Retain 2 or Lean Xtreme and start that on day 15 of your pct and some people run a AI product such as 6 oxo or Novedex XT and they run that inverse and taper it down.

I will post you some links of these products and i would suggest getting Nolva to have on hand you can get it from one of the sponsors here
Feel free to ask me questions i will do my best to help take care bro:xyxthumbs:

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

How much of what should I be taking if I wanted to do a PCT with only OTC products? An example of a week to week procedure would be really helpful. I don't ask too many questions, but your response out of all of them was the most sincere and helpful one. Thanks a lot.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Ok i would suggest

week1 Post Cycle Support 2 caps morning and 2 cap evening

week2 same as week1

week3 Post Cycle Support 2 cap morning and 2 caps evening
Lean Xtreme 1 cap 3 times a day(some dose it higher but you would need another bottle)

week4 same as week3

week5 Lean Xtreme 1 cap 3 times a day

week6 Lean Xtreme 1 cap 3 times a day

I have not used a AI product like Novedex XT and the Post Cycle Support should help reduce the estrogen but people that run it usually run it inverse to the SERM(Nolva) or SERM like product(Post Cycle Support)and they taper the dose down.

I would suggest if you have the $ to get Nolva in case different people bodies react differently to these compounds thans other some are more prone to gyno than others if you get it and notice any signs of gyno or your totally shutdown run Nolva 40mg week1 40mg week2 20mg week3 20mg week4 and run The AI product inverse to it hope that helps and feel free to ask more questions:xyxthumbs:

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

So if I plan on not using a SERM, is Post Cycle Support a must?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man i took a whole bottle of m-drol..that's two cycles and thats the only ph i've ever taken. I love the stuff. I took 6 oxo afterwards for a pretty long tme and was fine. I don't know though.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh yea i never took more than it said. Like 2 a day I think. And do a pct a day after is what I did.

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

oh yea i never took more than it said. Like 2 a day I think. And do a pct a day after is what I did.

That sounds like it'll do the job. How much of your gains did you keep? Any harsh side effects.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I would run the Post Cycle Support it has test boosting and estrogen reducing properties and will help with libido which can be low after a m-drol cycle you can run 6-oxo also but i would not run a 6-oxo only in my opinion. I would still have a SERM on hand:xyxthumbs:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't advise doing 6-oxo EVERYTIME, but it absolutely works for me. I have heard of people taking 1-AD and doing 6-oxo. I had no harsh side effects at all. Matter of fact, my face cleared up as I was taking it(weird i know). Make sure you do milk thistle a week before and a long time afterwards.Drink shit loads of water, and don't let m-drol make you train too brutally, as this is how I kinda fucked up my bicep. Hope this helps. Oh yea, and the only thing I lost was strength, which I don't really give a shit about anymore.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Post Cycle Support, 6-OXO, and milk thistle? Sounds good to me. But can you help me with the proper dosage and length of time I should be stacking these. Would milk thistle alone be enough, or would you recommend a compound of various liver health products?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

The milk this should be taken 1-2 week before cycle and all during the cycle i myself use Cycle Support which contains milk this and many more support supps to help protect you on cycle it has hawthorne berry to help with blood pressure it also conatains saw palmento for prostrate and more it is easy to take 1 scoop in a shake in the morning and 1 scoop in a shake in the evening.

Cycle Support

Post Cycle Support

Lean Xtreme

I have never run the 6 oxo so i would not feel real confortable giving you dosing suggestions. I am running a h-drol cycle now and i am running Cycle Support and i have Post Cycle Support along with Lean Xtreme set up for my pct. I still suggest you have a SERM on hand but you should be ok with these products. And do not forget that you can use the discount code provided to Musclemecca members you can find that in my signature. Best of luck toyou bro and i still here if you have questions:xyxthumbs:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Workingatit46 is more knowledgable than I am, but I will tell you exactly what I did, and I have no gyno(it's probably gonna sneek up on me in my sleep lol, jk).

Okay last fall before christmas I started m-drol. Got it for 25 bucks and was amazed how awesome it was. Im 19 so I shouldn't really have taken it, but 1 won't hurt me.Take 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon.

so I took 2 m-drol a day and ate like a horse for 4 weeks. Took milk thistle couple of weeks before and a long time afterwards. Thats for the liver. Now, drink LOADS of water for the kidneys and you'll be fine.

Once that four weeks is up, take (how it says) a 5-6 week break(still drinking water and taking thistle).

And after that, if you want to, you can finish off the bottle(there should be a little less than half of it left.

Obviously, after the second cycle you should still take milk thistle.

things you will notice during cycle:
1. If you know what feeling hypogleisemic feels like, then you may get like that.It's nothing to worry about, it's when your blood sugar levels drop and you get this"holy shit, I'm hungry" feeling. Don't worry about it, just have load of food by you. Chances are you might not feel that way, but it made me eat like a horse.
2.Your strength will skyrocket. My strength went way up, and it wasn't all for the better. I used my tendons like they were already as strong as the muscle they attach to the bonce. Don't do this. I was doing 135 bb curls when I really shouldn't have. Be cautious to your tendons, you will grow no matter if you lift crazy or good form, but I am now in a 3 week layoff because of the stupid way I trained on m-drol. Weight is relative man, don't fret over it. Soon enough, the good form will allow you to be stronger anyway, because all the right things are being contracted in the intentional movement.
Your strength will actually stay there for a long time after the cycle, believe it or not.

Sorry for this very long read, but I just wanted you to know exactly what I experienced while I was on it
3. Tip: Some people say to stray from very carbtatious diet during the later few weeks of the cycles. I neve did thism but it might not be a bad idea to kind of diet for the last week and get ready for the break.
I hope this helps. chances are you will like this 100% IMO, so be smart and good luck

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Thanks for the detailed information Phil, greatly appreciated. But what was your PCT like? Product and specific dosage is what I'm really looking for. The milk thistle procedure sounds really good, thanks man.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh yea my bad. Umm. I used rebound xt and 6-oxo. I used rebound on my first cycle because it is a superdrol clone, and a lot of people used reounc xt when using superdrol. However, I hated rebound xt. I know it's only 2 cycles, but rebound didn't get me that"feelin" if you know what I mean. I began to get worried lol, but then i got some 6-oxo from Ergopharm. This stuff will kick in in 1 week and is a great pct IMO. I wouldn't take m-drol like 6 times a year and pct it with 6- oxo lol, but first time I am certain that 6-oxo will beast mode it for you. Let me tell you this: my friend took 1-AD, which is now an illegal ph(as m-drol might soon be haha), and he never took a pct, which goes to show you that for only one cycle, it's not that bad, but too many calls for some nolva.

So take like in between what it says to take(i think i took 3 a day) for like 3-4 weeks and you'll be fine.

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Should 6-OXO be taken simultaneously with M-Drol or only as a PCT?

My PCT so far.

WEEK 1 - 6-OXO (6) + ZMA (3) + HUMANOFORT (2) + DHEA (100 MG)
WEEK 2 - 6-OXO (5) + ZMA (3) + HUMANOFORT (2) + DHEA (75 MG)
WEEK 3 - 6-OXO (4) + ZMA (3) + HUMANOFORT (2) + DHEA (50 MG)
WEEK 4 - 6-OXO (3) + ZMA (3) + HUMANOFORT (2) + DHEA (25 MG)

How that look? Enough or inadequate?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

the 6 oxo should be run in pct i would also suggest a cortisol product for pct such as Lean Xtreme start that on 15th day of pct

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

When should I be taking liver aids? After, during, before, or all?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Liver aids shoul be pre-loaded 1-2 week prior to cycle then during the whole cycle:xyxthumbs:

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

What kind of liver aid do yo recommend? Just milk thistle?