• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

M4b review

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
Hey long over due. I won a 100 dollar credit from the M4b contest. My buddy just dropped it off to me I had totally forgotten about it. Package did come in a timely fashion and was wrapped very nicely and discreetly. Thanks you’d guys I’d def order from you again. Your communication was great at well.
 
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Thanks for the update brother,happy u got your prize
 
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
Just wanted give an update on this finally began taking the provis from pure gear which was acquired through our very own M4b just wanted to give a 2 thumbs up I can def feel a boost in mood and energy as well as the estro sides I normally feel from test [which is typically high bp] are non existent. Thanks again M4b!
 
Top