• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4B transformation contest is over! Who won?

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Ughh!! Who is the grand prize winner??? Lol ... I'm not even running and I'm biting my nails lmfbo.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Marcel will declare the winner soon he has a busy day job and the time difference is big ,he always comes threw he is making y'all sweat it out lmal:twisted:

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Marcel will declare the winner soon he has a busy day job and the time difference is big ,he always comes threw he is making y'all sweat it out lmal:twisted:

Well, he is definitely a master of building up suspense! It's a tough wait, but I'm sure it'll be well worth it.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was a serial killer my name would be "The Suspense". All of my victims would say "OHHHH The Suspense is killing Me", and we would all have a good laugh and then I would kill them!!!

OMG "The Suspense is Killing Me"

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
If I was a serial killer my name would be "The Suspense". All of my victims would say "OHHHH The Suspense is killing Me", and we would all have a good laugh and then I would kill them!!!

I was thinking about just keeping up my log thread.
I even posted a little in it. Lol!!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Bwahahaha

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Same lol

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same lol

If I was one of the winners, I would probably start a new log eventually. Imo, it's easier & more tempting to read & keep up with a log that's been going on for a few months, than one that is like a year or more long. That's just me though.

- - - Updated - - -

Or even one that's 6 months or more. Just a lot to read through. Anyway.... suspense!!! Ready to hear who it is!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Same lol

If I was one of the winners, I would probably start a new log eventually. Imo, it's easier & more tempting to read & keep up with a log that's been going on for a few months, than one that is like a year or more long. That's just me though.

- - - Updated - - -

Or even one that's 6 months or more. Just a lot to read through. Anyway.... suspense!!! Ready to hear who it is!
1st and 2nd both get prize..
But we all winners

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

I'm honestly keeping my log going right into my show in October. No reason to stop now
Same lol

- - - Updated - - -

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm honestly keeping my log going right into my show in October. No reason to stop now
Same lol

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck with your show.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I just sent M a message asking he to make either a statement he needs more time or tell us who won so keep ur spirits up guys

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Ty Mm appreciate the response brother
I just sent M a message asking he to make either a statement he needs more time or tell us who won so keep ur spirits up guys

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Ty!
I done let it go, she won't stop asking.
She told me she is posting!! Lmao!!
For what??
She is just being sarcastic. It's funny.
Lol!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How do you keep a blonde in suspense?