• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4BTEAM Transformation Mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I enjoyed reading that post. 15 year cycle... whooo! I know you weren't being exactly literal, but I get the point. This part has always been confusing for me... many guys say to run longer cycles to get real benefits & won't matter because long or short, your still shut down. Although, a lot of research I did suggest shorter cycles, IF you are being cautious with natural test production. Which I am & want to keep it that way as long as I can! Just gets a little confusing I guess. I'm trying to get the results, while still keeping my natural test in tact. What's your thoughts on that?

- - - Updated - - -

Deca is definitely something I've wanted to try, but to be completely honest... the possibility of deca dick scares the shit out of me! I've seen a lot of posts during research of guys saying it permanently put em "down" & obviously that is something I am trying to avoid. I am planning to run npp in my next cycle though. Really looking forward to it! I guess I figured the shorter the shut down, the less chances of having issue during pct.
As said deca dick, tren dick oh and NPP makes deca dick in a jippy!!!

Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk
And for me Trest low low dose!
Nolva 10mg a day
And Aromasin 25mg MWF or EOD

Above equals no deca dick
Also without Trest aka ment, test suspension used to help in bad times but with cabar, good ai, nolva, and enough test all is well.
I like the trest low for added Androgenic

ALMOST FORGOT MAST 500-700WK
A MUST

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Reason for the info above i wanted to touch on deca!
Over years l loved it then hated it.

Now I love it again but in a whole new way.
Diet important with deca and staying lean because... it's Gonna keep use full in a blast or cruise more than anything else as injectable. And it's very low in sides and cheap to run because we don't need much.
300-600wk all I ever needed!
And my BP unaffected!!!

Diet important to stop deca bloat.
Deca dick is worse for me with hgh I even get it on tren with hgh and no cabar!!

Estro opens pathway to progest prolactin sides.
BUT estro a big part in growing and healing so careful....
Block with nolva 10mg a day
Bind to receptors with mast
Ai of choice is Aromasin! It works no crashing!!
Use enough test but instead of aromatasing being scared of deca use that Mast and trest ace low is an awesome tool

Remember 5% our test active rest bond up!!
100% trest aka ment is free.
Use trest ment wisely it's amazing and deca dick.... lol!!

Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk has been shown to benifit any man gear or no gear!!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Mechanic what do you consider a long run in Decades. I was thinking about running it at 500/wk for 12 weeks on my next bulk. I prefer a clean bulk I want to stay as lean as possible. It makes cutting much more enjoyable.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Hey Mechanic what do you consider a long run in Decades. I was thinking about running it at 500/wk for 12 weeks on my next bulk. I prefer a clean bulk I want to stay as lean as possible. It makes cutting much more enjoyable.
I am same as u!!!
No more Mass Bulk for me!!
Just clean lean gains staying lean.
BF 5% on cut and 12% on lean bulk at most!!!
Yes much easier and healthier for me!!

Deca regardless of long ester I get solid results on 8-10 week runs.
But 16-20 best for deca with a good diet and workout regimine!!!
Deca really helps me with cardio that nitrogen retension and the health benifits even with organs and immunity from Deca are amazing!!!

I have done great with 300mg and 600mg at most was 600mg ever.

400-500 mg week perfect.

Too much test with Deca has fed bloat more!!!
Test e or c 400-600mg wk
Deca 500mg wk
Masterone is worth every penny at 600wk minimum with deca!!!
Mast helps deca dick
Too much test will aromatase and make Deca dick worse and happen around 7 week mark for me.
But Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk life saver!!

I realky am Gonna say Trest ace at even 12.5 mg a day does wonderful things especially with deca.

Just enough keep free testosterone up not enough to aromatase and cause problems

That's my new outlook on it especially with Trest included.

I never had deca dick with Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk though!!!

But all my trials and errors after saying I would not use deca again due to bulk and bloat, I realized those problems were from my diet and not Deca!!!!

Now that I adjusted those things with diet and HIIT I get the look I used to with deca years ago like in my mid 30s, before I would get water retention and bloat.

I said alot but I share what I learned..

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am same as u!!!

Deca really helps me with cardio that nitrogen retension and the health benifits even with organs and immunity from Deca are amazing!!!

400-500 mg week perfect.

Test e or c 400-600mg wk
Deca 500mg wk
Mast helps deca dick
Too much test will aromatase and make Deca dick worse and happen around 7 week mark for me.

I realky am Gonna say Trest ace at even 12.5 mg a day does wonderful things especially with deca.

Just enough keep free testosterone up not enough to aromatase and cause problems

But all my trials and errors after saying I would not use deca again due to bulk and bloat, I realized those problems were from my diet and not Deca!!!!

Now that I adjusted those things with diet and HIIT I get the look I used to with deca years ago like in my mid 30s, before I would get water retention and bloat.

Thanks brother. I always love to hear other people’s experiences and share mine. I’ve ran NPP lower dose and I’ve seen minimal limppy issues. But I’ve never ran the Durabolin before. I only seem to have issues with tren when I get over 6-700 a week. Ran a gram a week for 10 weeks once and i didn’t think the little guy was ever gonna work again. I’ll never run that high again.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
The long answer above to help inexperienced.
But short answer for u, 12 weeks minimum, but to get most benifits 16 weeks better.
Deca is safe at 500mg for 6 months even,... for a guy on TRT.
Deca can stimulate Red blood count so keep donating!!!
Deca is a steroid that will not plateau as fast as some.
It will allow gains especially slow quality LBM with great diet and training.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

I am same as u!!!

400-500 mg week perfect.

Test e or c 400-600mg wk
Deca 500mg wk
Mast helps deca dick

Thanks brother. I always love to hear other people’s experiences and share mine. I’ve ran NPP lower dose and I’ve seen minimal limppy issues. But I’ve never ran the Durabolin before. I only seem to have issues with tren when I get over 6-700 a week. Ran a gram a week for 10 weeks once and i didn’t think the little guy was ever gonna work again. I’ll never run that high again.
I don't ever have an issue with npp even the high. Deca though after about 10 weeks in I start getting the dreaded side

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I am same as u!!!

400-500 mg week perfect.

Test e or c 400-600mg wk
Deca 500mg wk
Mast helps deca dick

I don't ever have an issue with npp even the high. Deca though after about 10 weeks in I start getting the dreaded side
Lol!!
When i kick start with NPP I get it.
But with cabar, mast and a little trest it's all good.
I like to hear others people's experience, we can see how we differ or what to try.
Npp do u get same fullness. I never ran npp long

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

I am same as u!!!

400-500 mg week perfect.

Test e or c 400-600mg wk
Deca 500mg wk
Mast helps deca dick

Lol!!
I like to hear others people's experience, we can see how we differ or what to try.
Yes very full and vascular but not the same water retention I get from deca. Honestly after I tried npp once I never went back to deca. Like everything though everyone responds a little differently to compounds.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I am same as u!!!

400-500 mg week perfect.

Test e or c 400-600mg wk
Deca 500mg wk
Mast helps deca dick

Lol!!
Yes very full and vascular but not the same water retention I get from deca. Honestly after I tried npp once I never went back to deca. Like everything though everyone responds a little differently to compounds.
I guess I like the deca to give break from pinning so much once and while....
Don't mind a small pin often but 3ml a day can suck!! Lol!
Being a primo and mast lover it takes alot of pinning.
For cost efficiency and less pinning I am going back to deca for long cruises

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

I am same as u!!!

400-500 mg week perfect.

Test e or c 400-600mg wk
Deca 500mg wk
Mast helps deca dick

Lol!!
I guess I like the deca to give break from pinning so much once and while....
Don't mind a small pin often but 3ml a day can suck!! Lol!
Being a primo and mast lover it takes alot of pinning.
For cost efficiency and less pinning I am going back to deca for long cruises
I hear that those non stop short esters get a bit pin cushiony after awhile

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I enjoyed reading that post. 15 year cycle... whooo! I know you weren't being exactly literal, but I get the point. This part has always been confusing for me... many guys say to run longer cycles to get real benefits & won't matter because long or short, your still shut down. Although, a lot of research I did suggest shorter cycles, IF you are being cautious with natural test production. Which I am & want to keep it that way as long as I can! Just gets a little confusing I guess. I'm trying to get the results, while still keeping my natural test in tact. What's your thoughts on that?

- - - Updated - - -

Deca is definitely something I've wanted to try, but to be completely honest... the possibility of deca dick scares the shit out of me! I've seen a lot of posts during research of guys saying it permanently put em "down" & obviously that is something I am trying to avoid. I am planning to run npp in my next cycle though. Really looking forward to it! I guess I figured the shorter the shut down, the less chances of having issue during pct.
Npp is worse for deca dick...
Tren can be too...
Cabar!!!

For longer runs use hcg

Gear or injects not gonna harm u like orals
But shutdown a concern and recovery!!!

For me longer on more benifits in change but growth comes in spurts. We gotta Cycle off or down to grow spurt again or get depleted then carb up!
But leaning longer runs better.

Use hcg during those long runs keep boys on low charge..

See brother when I started gear, we used nolva as AI with no pct!!
We took 4 weeks off took dhea and got back on.

We,didn't know, and info was scarce.
But time one = time off!!!!

I completely understand & I will keep that in mind about the npp. I wish I would have had hcg during this last run & I will make sure & always have it on hand for future cycles. I've been trying to post for hours! I've got horrible service where I'm at.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

- - - Updated - - -

Tren can be too...
Cabar!!!

For longer runs use hcg

For me longer on more benifits in change but growth comes in spurts. We gotta Cycle off or down to grow spurt again or get depleted then carb up!

I completely understand & I will keep that in mind about the npp. I wish I would have had hcg during this last run & I will make sure & always have it on hand for future cycles. I've been trying to post for hours! I've got horrible service where I'm at.
This sub forum was down for a bit.
Update maybe??

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

- - - Updated - - -

Tren can be too...
Cabar!!!

For longer runs use hcg

Some say npp is less for deca dick.
May be it's less build up....

But many say the other.
But I rather pin less.
But MWF npp not bad but it's twice as expensive being less mg/ml.

I will use deca as soon as I am on only TRT for a bit and see bloods.

I Gotta do phlebotomy Monday they had to re-fax need order. Signed by DR at wrong spot....

Only way I won't use deca is if I grab DHB
(TEST-1-CYP)
Missed my trest ace grab so only have trest E and using last trest ace 12.5mg a day atm.
I tapered off long cycle easy to keep body out of shock and avoid acne.
But will get hands in Trest ace one way or another... It's at a few ......

Trest bad for shut down and fast.
But no worries here on TRT....

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

Tren can be too...
Cabar!!!

For longer runs use hcg

But many say the other.
But I rather pin less.

I Gotta do phlebotomy Monday they had to re-fax need order. Signed by DR at wrong spot....

(TEST-1-CYP)
Missed my trest ace grab so only have trest E and using last trest ace 12.5mg a day atm.

Yeah, less pinning definitely sounds appealing. I will likely try deca eventually anyway, but I will have hcg & support sups on hand for sure when I do. Btw, the temporary issues do not make me as nervous as a long term thing! For a few weeks having issues with that dreaded side is far better than permanently :(

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

- - - Updated - - -

Tren can be too...
Cabar!!!

For longer runs use hcg

But many say the other.
But I rather pin less.

(TEST-1-CYP)

Yeah, less pinning definitely sounds appealing. I will likely try deca eventually anyway, but I will have hcg & support sups on hand for sure when I do. Btw, the temporary issues do not make me as nervous as a long term thing! For a few weeks having issues with that dreaded side is far better than permanently :(
Deca dick never bothered me!
It pissed me off, and she always then thinks there is someone else....
Then I explain but then stop taking that shit is answer I get. Lol!

I always was able to fix deca dick.
But what ever u do don't run deca long like say 12,weeks and test for 12...
Run deca 12 weeks and test 16 weeks for example lol!!

I never had it with cabar and I have had the worst case of it at beginning of this thread and comp.

I was out gym prolly 10 weeks. So I added to trt
Tren ace for STREGTH aggression at 75mg a day off bat
Prop same
Mast
And hgh hopped back on straight to 5iu a,day.
I changed pretty fast but within a month I had tren dick!! 4 things that got me was no cabar--- tren--- hgh to high from gate--- and a med I was off and back on and another on then off. Actually 2 meds raise dopamine and other 2 can raise prolactin. Stopped those 2. Lol!!
My dick had died, Cialis Viagra and pump were not even dependable!!!

My fix, I got 3-4 vials of trest ace, I got cabar.
I started test c 600wk
Deca at 500wk of all things yes!!
Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk
Trest ace 25mg eod to every day was fixed like new in 24 hours!!!!

I knew deca would be a bit to kick and cabar would lower prolactin and keep in check.
I knew trest would raise free testosterone thru the sky!!!
I also used mast and primo in stack I had it so.....
I think i even used npp for 2 weeks to kick deca going and front loaded deca for 2 weeks.
I front loaded because it was March approx and had only 8-10 weeks at most to benifit from Deca until cut I planned approx 45-60 days out from 6-17-18.
I used deca to hold muscle and keep me full. Already had cut alot if BF first month and could've cut at that point of March 1st for April 15th to come in..
So I though hum.... tren got me back to workable place quicker than expected,
I wasn't gonna pin tren for the whole duration, I only use tren 6-8wks max..
I only use, tren to cut and or get me to recomp point.
So I fixed my problem and chose best way I can think of holding muscle while slowly losing fat for that course of March 1- April 15 of cut start.
I even used Anadrol for prolly 7 weeks at 50mg a day with that lean bulk run.
I had Maybe 10lbs to lose at that point and because of edema sides with hgh I had to keep it clean. And my intention was to lose BF and hopefully gain muscle, so stay at same weight was the plan!!!

I never had deca dick once that run, but as said from Feb-march I had tren dick!!! Lol!!

The ratio of these worked well or doses.
Test c 600wk
Mast e prolly 800-1000wk
Primo e prolly 6-700 wk ??
Deca 5-600wk
TREST ACE 15MG-25MG EVERYDAY BUT WAS 15MG EVERYDAY AFTER FIRST 2 WEEKS.
Anadrol 50mg a day
Proviron 75mg ED
Nolva 10mg ED
Aromasin 25mg EOD
Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk
Cialis 12.5mg ED
Hgh 5iu a day split
T3 45mcg ED
T4 100mcg ED
MT2 150-250mcg EOD then 2x wk now at 150mcg

I will do this again without the primo!!
I used primo because I was prepared to abandon deca. I had the primo 1 year old and wanted to clear it out!!

So my next plan or low cruise cycle after bloods is this
Test c 200-300mg wk
Deca 300-400mg wk
Mast e 5-600mg wk if I have plenty then 700
TREST ACE 12.5mg to 18mg everyday
Or TREST E 100MG WK Monday 50 and thurs 50
Provion if I have 50-75mg ED
Cabar .25mg 2x wk or 0.5@2×
Nolva 10mg ED
AI hopefully MAST, Nolva, and proviron got my back but will use Adex as needed!!
Hgh 3-4iu a day
T3/t4 will see what bloods say after I drop everything but TRT 100wk and hgh 3iu a day with IGF but not on blood draw day....

This is an experimental cruise at these doses and trying to find lower test range higher deca over deca. With low trest to keep free test and boy it works!!!

I would like to get things to where I can run
TRT cyp 150mg wk
Deca 300mg wk
Mast 500wk
Trest ace 12.5 mg a day
Or Trest Enathate or Deconate around 90-100mg wk
Low cabar or Bromoscripton
Low AI or Proviron
With hgh 3-4iu
T3/t4 hopefully I get script replaced like my Testosterone.

Then I wanna switch deca out for
Primo enathate or ace at 700 mg wk
Minus the trest and Cabar

Then another switch will be the deca or primo with TEST-1-CYP (DHB)
at 500-600mg wk.

I wanna do these cruises at right dose with hgh and hopefully not have to blast hard or cut with tren....

A book here almost in this post.
But wanted yall to know my thoughts and what they were in deciding my gear during this course.

But all in all those 3 cruise options I wanna alternate back and forth and see what they yield
Just enough gear for LBM only and low on any side effect if any at all.
Red blood inevitable for me even on TRT only.
But wanna keep Hgh try to lower to 3iu and get benifits from hgh and cruises listed..

Last edited:
Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Wanted to personally say congrats on the contest man. Great job

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Congrats @Muscle Mechanic, you done quite well with this but imo should be a tie as @Chad_frazier has worked just as hard :)

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Congrats @Muscle Mechanic, you done quite well with this but imo should be a tie as @Chad_frazier has worked just as hard :)
In the end we all put our work in in the gym and diet but ultimately his log was cuts above the rest. Nothing but kudos in order and ty brother for the kind words. Means allot man