• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Major Stack! Anap/Deca/Bold/Test E

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Ok..
I'm on a Test E/Boldenone cycle..
I just got sick and wanted to add some new gear to it to gain back my fluids.
I want as much water retention as possible.

I was thinking of adding anapalon for 4 weeks and deca to my stack.
So it would be:

*Anapalon 50mg per day - 4 weeks
*Deca 300mg pw
*Boldenone 400mg pw
*Test E 600mg pw

Anyone have anything to say about this cycle?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too much gear. don't you weigh like a buck 70 or so? you should be able to easily get to 200lb with just test. add EQ if you want. don't go the juice monkey route, maximize your gains on the lowest amount of gear possible before you up the dosage. really dude you don't need all this, especially because you just lost some water weight from being sick. this is classic "i'm trying to get as big as humanely possible" trust me man you will like how you look far much better with a solid 10 or so pound gain than you will a 25lb fat and watery mess. just trying to help you out because i see soooo many cases like this.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
What gear should i drop? The deca?
I want to keep the anapalon to bring back my fluids..
I'm currently weighing at 80kg's after my flu and shit..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
at least the deca and i would say the anapalon as well. i've never used more than 2 compounds in my life let alone at the same time and it took me from 188 to 235lb. attaining real hardcore mass takes years and you shouldn't rush it by using a plethora of gear. for your weight all you need is test and EQ. the test alone will give you water retention so don't worry about that. save the anapalon and deca for your next cycle.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
at least the deca and i would say the anapalon as well. i've never used more than 2 compounds in my life let alone at the same time and it took me from 188 to 235lb. attaining real hardcore mass takes years and you shouldn't rush it by using a plethora of gear. for your weight all you need is test and EQ. the test alone will give you water retention so don't worry about that. save the anapalon and deca for your next cycle.

You and EQ. LOL You must have loved the stuff.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha yup. one of the best most cost effective stacks there is. very minimal sides as well, or at least for me. i put on about 60lbs of clean mass with just that.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha yup. one of the best most cost effective stacks there is. very minimal sides as well, or at least for me. i put on about 60lbs of clean mass with just that.
thats some good stuff dude, but i dont think it was the roids its cause you and braaq are the bash bros haha

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ lol, i do bust my ass every time i'm in the gym and my diet and dedication to this is as stringent and disciplined as you get. roids don't make the bodybuilder, they only give him a little help along the way.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I have started on the anapalons.. 100mg per day.
Already noticed some bloat ! lol..
I am going to stick with deca for my joints and test and eq.

Might aswell go hard!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think you should go with deca or eq, not both. but sounds like you made up your mind

M

MrWeapon

Banned
What can i benefit from if i do both deca and eq?
What can be negatives by doing both ?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there isnt any benefit by using both, your gonna get the same results with one or the other, if you use both it will just be a waste, its not gonna give you double the strength and size by using both

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Ok, i think i will drop eq and start pumping deca, cause i'm running low on eq..
but i have a shitload of test and deca

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stay on topic fellas.

I'd say drop the deca or EQ. Also, I don't really see why you would want a lot of bloat because typically bloat = high BP.

C

clinton

IMO you should drop either deca or eq. instead of stacking both of them together you should consider increasing the dose. stacking eq and deca its a waste.

Zomb131

Zomb131

Looks good, i'm on test/deca/eq now..love it.