• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Make your own protein mix CHEAP as HELL

P

Painispleasure

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
51
Points
6
You gotta check this out Im excited as hell I just found out about it.

A friend just told me about this website and I had to let yall know. You can make your own custom protein they have 20 different kinds you can mix all the different ones you want as well as add amino's vitamins and anything else you need

www.trueprotein.com
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I know all about true protein since im a DC guy and a fan of Jason Wojo. All it is is you get a plain flavored mix and you add you get different flavorings. Its actually expensive not cheap at all. Around 50 bucks for 5 lbs. I get a 10 lbs bag of whey for 35 bucks. Its very creative with adding things but id rather get what I get.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
yeah it really isnt that cheap
 
P

Painispleasure

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
51
Points
6
Well let me know where you get your stuff from 10 pounds for 35 bucks is a deal and a half. Whey concentrate is 5 bucks a pound and thats the cheapest ive ever seen.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
CWUtrainer's thread on supplements had a comment on this false economy of supplements. Good quality supplements can't be beat for price (remember quality doesn't always mean expensive, just as price doesn't mean reputable). They add all sorts of things in the processing that make the supplements much better than straight up whey. Take a look at the digestive enzymes in ON Whey for example.

Plus it would be cheaper still to order it straight from the manufacturer (i.e. New Zealand and Australian milk refiners and cheese makers) if price concerns you that much. It will taste pretty dreadfull though.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Well let me know where you get your stuff from 10 pounds for 35 bucks is a deal and a half. Whey concentrate is 5 bucks a pound and thats the cheapest ive ever seen.


Yeah i get my from a guy that im not sure where he gets it from but dont really care because its so cheap. I just go over to his house and hes got a bunch of shit in his basement and i just pick what i want. I think he gets it from a friend who works at a supplement place that probally steals it.
 
Top