• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Make your very own Gama 0

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
72
Points
8
I don't know what's going on with this site I can't enter topics unless I post something and hit the back link. They keep getting rid of subjects. This is my last post I don't know anything else.

Wet brown rice with grain alcohol make sure it is all wet. Let the alcohol dry.

Soak treated rice in a strong rice wine or more grain alcohol in refrigerator for 24 hours put into dropper bottle and take 5,10,30 drops aday or throughout the day like every 4 hours.

Adios
 

Similar threads

Top