• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mall shooting in Chicago

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Five people have been shot at a shopping centre in the US city of Chicago, authorities say.







cue the foreigners bitching about gun control.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I'm standing in that cue
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Hurray for guns and twats.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
The sad part is, because this is so common I didn't even see a mention of it as a Top News story (compared to Heath Ledger, and the country mourns).
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
if just everyone in the shop had had a gun:rolleyes:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
if just everyone in the shop had had a gun:rolleyes:

I'm sure the sick fuck who did this was a first class citizen who couldn't have gotten a gun if there were laws. :jerkoff1:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I'm sure the sick fuck who did this was a first class citizen who couldn't have gotten a gun if there were laws. :jerkoff1:

He's got a point though. All these shootings always seem to happen where you easily can get a gun.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
He's got a point though. All these shootings always seem to happen where you easily can get a gun.
Every person in the United States can easily get a gun. Thats not gonna change anytime soon.

So having gun control laws would only harm the honest gun owners. Since criminals don't follow laws.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Every person in the United States can easily get a gun. Thats not gonna change anytime soon.

So having gun control laws would only harm the honest gun owners. Since criminals don't follow laws.

Exactly, well said :xyxthumbs:

This doesnt even come as a shock to me anymore, its so damn common.. guess I should invest in a bullet proof vest when I go out shopping. :e5dunno: Time to adapt to our screwed up society.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Every person in the United States can easily get a gun. Thats not gonna change anytime soon.

So having gun control laws would only harm the honest gun owners. Since criminals don't follow laws.

Of course they can since guns are not banned as they are in Europe for instance. I understand the whole "Well they are maniacs so they're gonna find another way of killing people" argument, but I still don't believe in making it easier for those maniacs by having such a loose gun policy.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Of course they can since guns are not banned as they are in Europe for instance. I understand the whole "Well they are maniacs so they're gonna find another way of killing people" argument, but I still don't believe in making it easier for those maniacs by having such a loose gun policy.
The federal government could outlaw guns completely tomorrow, and that would not do a damn thing. There are millions of weapons in this country and it would be physically impossible to remove them all.

In America, when the government tries to ban something, it just makes the problem x10 worse.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I'm moving to Chicago in March. shit. :49:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I agree with the Americans in this thread. Not to mention it would be unconstitutional to take away our rights to bear arms.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I agree with the Americans in this thread. Not to mention it would be unconstitutional to take away our rights to bear arms.

I second that.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
I'm sure the sick fuck who did this was a first class citizen who couldn't have gotten a gun if there were laws. :jerkoff1:


pretty sure this case could have been avoided if there were laws:e5dunno:


also ive read that 15 american children die everyday because they get hold of their parents guns, now if that aint a reason for restriction then i dont know what is.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
it's called personal responsibility.

Small children get into their parents cleaning cupboards all the time and drink bleach. Should the government have tougher laws on bleach?

or maybe....just maybe, parents should take responsibility for what goes on inside their home.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Yeah, let's have the government baby us. We arn't capable of anything. Kids get ahold of their parents violent video games too, so let's ban them. Let's ban vitamins, their kids might get into them and might overdose. Let's ban everything.

WAR AGAINST GUNS!!!!11!!1

:jerkoff1:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
pretty sure this case could have been avoided if there were laws:e5dunno:
.

Pretty sure you're dead wrong, and you didn't watch the clip above I posted.
 

Similar threads

Top