• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mama Mia the musical

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
An offshoot of the songs of Abba, the film Mama Mia tells the story of a woman with a daughter whose father was not identified. With the songs as the soundtrack, the climax was the scene where the 3 suspected fathers attended the wedding of the daughter. Meryl Streep plays the mother to Sophie portrayed by Amanda Seyfried. The suspected fathers are Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, Stellan Skarsgard.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I cannot actually believe that I saw a little bit of the movie version of this one, but suffice to say that it is not really my cup of tea. I can see why a lot of other people like it though, and of course to each their own.
 
Top