• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man arested after sex with 13 yr old girl who lied about age on myspace

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha this is hilarious. Funny thing is that it's the second time she's done it. It's pretty pathetic that the guy actually had the decency to tell the dad about what his daughter was doing, and to repay him the dad has him arrested. :hmmm:

RANGE COUNTy, Fla. -- A 13-year-old girl's sexual shenanigans have put a second man behind bars. Morris Williams, 22, told the judge he thought the girl was 18-years-old, but he found out Tuesday that ignorance is not a defense.

Morris Williams' mother wailed as he went off to jail. The judge asked for media not to show 13-year-old Alisha Dean's face in court, but her pictures are all over her MySpace page and they portray a sexy, 19-year-old divorced woman.

"She told me she had just turned 18," Williams said.

Williams said Dean picked him up on the street and after a few conversations they had sex. When he heard she was not 18, he went to her father.

"He was like 'well, she's 13,'" Williams said of a conversation with Dean's father.

Williams said he never did it again, but Dean has done it before with 24-year-old Darwin Mills. Mills was sentenced to five years in prison.

Dean's father wanted Williams to join Mills there.

"One of the reasons for the law is the fact that minors have poor judgment," said Jerry Dean, the girl's father.

Williams' father believes the jail sentence sends the wrong message to Alisha.

"I guess we just sit back and count how many after this," Henry Smith asked after his step-son was sentenced to jail.

Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page.

Williams will serve six years probation with the first year in jail. The other five years he will have to wear an ankle monitor. His attorney says he will come back to court to ask again for a shorter sentence.

P

Pain

VIP
I'm going to save Tech the effort and ask for pics.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The parents of the girl are douchebags, the girl is a whore. Lovely family.

I don't understand man... why put the guy in jail if he knew nothing AND had the decency to tell her parents about it. Seems unfair and stupid.

How are you going to act according to the law if you are beings lied upon. It's like giving aspirins to your mother and then killing her because they were poison miss entitled thanks to the pharmacy. It's the pharmacies fault, not yours.

It's the girls fault, not his. They should put her in jail... fucking horny bitch.

Also, pics.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Dear Jerry Dean,

Great parenting. Your daughter is a whore.

God Bless.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it seems myspace is a good place to get some young pussies. :linedrunk:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stupid whore, she gone burn in Hellz. yea.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Morris Williams = Tech???

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After I heard the word 'whore', I knew instantly he was right.