• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man gets 1 year for raping 4 year old

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well that solves everything.

They also have guns these days that would not work without the person who is "officially offered/licensed" the gun, if someone else would try to use it, it would not fire period. but lets wait till that goes from military research development to prison safety it will.

and my grandfather in the 40-60s worked at a Prison up in Arkansas, i wish i had the time in the past to ask him what they would do if something happened
unfortunately he passed away over a year ago.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
^^ I don't understand what your argument is.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just for your info he already is in prison since 9 month and gehts out september 09..

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So prison guards don't have guns?. Cameras, and they are even thinking about putting the pods on the ceilings that shoot gas cans in some maximum security prisons, if this is the case (of safety concerns) and of segregation of inmates, i hope they improve the prison better, i could see guards not even having to get "near" the inmates at all.

Hey I've got an idea. Lets give a prison guard a gun, then when 10 guys over power him and take the gun they can then take out all the other guards without any where near the effort.

For an encore I think we should also give them ground to air stingers.
:deadhorse:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes and no.

it's for prison safety. if child molesters were put in with general population, imagine how many fights or stabbings there would be. prison guards would constantly have to put themselves in harms way to stop them. not to mention, all the violence would reflect negatively on the people who operate the prison.

agreed. though the comfort level of the prison guard is kind of an after thought to "true" justice being served. and placing this child molester with the rest of the population would be "true" justice in my mind.