• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man kills burglars during 9/11 call

skid9832004

skid9832004

Perfect example of why guns are legalized you burglarize house... you also are inviteing the risk of getting shot ......period. so what how the other family feels he robbed another persons fkin house! and we all know that the wife knew her husband did that type of shit! 50 years ago this wouldnt have even being in the news he would have been revired as a good citizen and i would feel very safe having him in my community.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what if it hadnt been convicted felons, but some drunk teenagers who just made a mistake? would they deserve to die too? i mean where do u draw the line here? as that other guy on the phone said, its not worth killing other humans for material property.

could be that the judicial system is a joke, but why not improve on that instead of creating a society where suddenly going on your own little rampage is acceptable and encouraged:dunnodude:

So what if those drunk teenagers had a knife? What if they decided they were going to just stab the homeowner outright and take their time and steal everything, rather than just sneak in and out. The man in this case was 61 years old, if two ex-cons with weapons broke into his house, he confronted them, and they attacked him, he'd be dead. Why should he die in his home because some thugs want to make a quick buck, rather than defend himself and his property?

NOBODY encourages the acceptance of going on a rampage, thats just ridiculous and ignorant. Fact of the matter is, criminals will always find a way to hurt people if they want to. Strict gun control would just have caused this man to be robbed/killed.

He deserves a medal.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta flail, 2 double headed 15lb axes
2 hatchets, and very good knife throwing skills
any burglars try to fuck with me, their gonna die!

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah that happend here in houston. They got what they deserved. You dont break into someones home where they lay there head and expect to take what people have worked hard for.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, those thieves got what they diserved. I doubt that this would discourage thieves however, it would just prevoke them into carrying their own weapons.

skid9832004

skid9832004

I gotta flail, 2 double headed 15lb axes
2 hatchets, and very good knife throwing skills
any burglars try to fuck with me, their gonna die!

i got 15 knifes 1 12inch world war 2 k-bar marine knife under my bed 2 bows 3 bb guns and my dads got a 12 gauge and i would kill any one who did what those men did because it endangers my family and that alone i would kill them in a heartbeat thats natural justice

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what if those drunk teenagers had a knife? What if they decided they were going to just stab the homeowner outright and take their time and steal everything, rather than just sneak in and out. The man in this case was 61 years old, if two ex-cons with weapons broke into his house, he confronted them, and they attacked him, he'd be dead. Why should he die in his home because some thugs want to make a quick buck, rather than defend himself and his property?

NOBODY encourages the acceptance of going on a rampage, thats just ridiculous and ignorant. Fact of the matter is, criminals will always find a way to hurt people if they want to. Strict gun control would just have caused this man to be robbed/killed.

He deserves a medal.

Time after time, excellent posts on this subject Ironslave:xyxthumbs: It's seriously refreshing to see someone not directly involved in law enforcement make these points.

While I can see where you're coming from Bulkboy, my experience as a flatfoot has made a number of sobering realities clear to me. Repeated advocates of gun restrictions fail to realize that the only citizens affected by such actions are those who will obey the law in obtaining a firearm. Restricting a people's right to bear arms will only open them up to harm and molestation from those who intend to commit such acts, regardless of what a society defines acceptable behavior to be.

American crime is divided into three main sections; Specific Intent, General Intent, and Strict Liability offenses. Breaking into a person's home with intent is not a 'mistake', nor is ever a victimless crime. There is a desired and thought out result of such actions, ergo this crime falls under the first (and most severely punished) tier of the Justice System's scale. What the infractors 'meant' to do was irrelevant; what they generated with their unlawful entry was probable cause for lethal defense. What they were thinking doesn't matter because what they did left too much open for interpertation when taking a family's safety into consideration. The number of B&E's (yeah, that's a Dane Cook reference) that turn into a violent crime [rape, murder, etc] are much too numerous to justify an attempt to remove a citizen's means to defend his/her family and property.

The case could be made that you could just give them what they want, but that in and of itself is wishful thinking. If an offender is given that kind of power, why should he/she stop where property is concerned? Robbery, like rape, is more about power and control than any type of physical or monetary gain. Once they have a bit, they'll want more in short and violent order. The recent case of a group of youth gang-raping a mother, beating her son, and forcing her to perform oral sex on her child is a terrible but accurate example of this kind of situation; it started as a breaking and entering as well.

Tech nailed it on the head though; liberal elements have crippled our justice system in punishing those who should be punished. The race of the offenders would've had everyone from Jesse Jackson to Al Sharpton crying foul over their incarceration, which in a sensible world would be recognized as being a stupid and crazy stand to make. Sadly enough, there are too many people willing to make race an issue OVER and OVER again in situations where it has absolutely no bearing at all. I don't care if you're black, white, hispanic, freaking polka-dot; a crime is a crime.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; When you take guns away from law abiding citizens, you arm the criminals. Those who wish to cause harm will always find the tools necessary to do so. The only real question is will a populace be responsible and aware enough to defend itself when necessary?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got 15 knifes 1 12inch world war 2 k-bar marine knife under my bed 2 bows 3 bb guns and my dads got a 12 gauge and i would kill any one who did what those men did because it endangers my family and that alone i would kill them in a heartbeat thats natural justice

We don't own guns, my dads retired Navy, and retired rough neck, but then again, no alarm system... but besides all that too, this neighborhood is the safest here in SA.,

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude, how many people are being murdered each year in your country compared to america?

see my point?

im so sick and tired of hearing that shit about people kill people not guns, yes there are lots of maniacs out there, bad people are everywhere, but that doesent justify arming a whole nation, dont u see that it wont solve anything? the number of school shootings in america proves my point so well, higher access to guns= more gun related deaths, period.

enforcing the law is a job of the police not regular citizens, death penalty for robbery, is that something that should happend in a democratic society? fuck no it shouldnt.

imagine u having a son, and he made the mistake once of breaking into someones house, would u really look at it as justified afterwards that he got killed for it? for one single mistake his life was taken away from him.

man, i have been kid and teenager, and i have NEVER gone drunk and get into a house, maybe its normal to do that in america?

and how do you know you are gonna get robbed? maybe kidnapped, raped or simply killed
i guess you bulkboy would have waited in a chair or under a carpet till the police come, and meanwhile, you'd have been waiting for the robbers to do whatever they wanted, right?

YOUR HOUSE; YOUR RULES

so drunk students can enter my house even if they dont have bad intentions? thats called education, or more like LACK OF EDUCATION
maybe the shoted down studednt would have needed more EDUCATON rather a law agaisnt guns, dont you think?

about my country:
whats more dangerous, a car or a gun??
guns bulkboy? ok, here in spain cars are 1# killers

whats the difference between a drunk/mad guy with a car and a gun?

nobody thinks the car driven by a mad guy can mass kill till one crash against a child bus :xyxthumbs:
SAD, BUT HAPPENED HERE 10 YEARS AGO (27 dead 8-12 years old)

botton line: if you want to kill lot of people, you will find a way, WITH or WITHOUT guns

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man, i have been kid and teenager, and i have NEVER gone drunk and get into a house, maybe its normal to do that in america?

and how do you know you are gonna get robbed? maybe kidnapped, raped or simply killed
i guess you bulkboy would have waited in a chair or under a carpet till the police come, and meanwhile, you'd have been waiting for the robbers to do whatever they wanted, right?

YOUR HOUSE; YOUR RULES

so drunk students can enter my house even if they dont have bad intentions? thats called education, or more like LACK OF EDUCATION
maybe the shoted down studednt would have needed more EDUCATON rather a law agaisnt guns, dont you think?

about my country:
whats more dangerous, a car or a gun??
guns bulkboy? ok, here in spain cars are 1# killers

whats the difference between a drunk/mad guy with a car and a gun?

nobody thinks the car driven by a mad guy can mass kill till one crash against a child bus :xyxthumbs:
SAD, BUT HAPPENED HERE 10 YEARS AGO (27 dead 8-12 years old)

botton line: if you want to kill lot of people, you will find a way, WITH or WITHOUT guns

what the hell you're talking about? :e5dunno:

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why was the guy on the phone the entire time? he was even on the phone when he cocked the gun and fired off the rounds. must of had one of those bluetooth headsets...

D

dicko

Banned
The point to the argument is guns are bad right? IF guns was banned people would always find a way to use something to kill or seriously injure somebody, say baseball bats and other metal objects?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The point to the argument is guns are bad right? IF guns was banned people would always find a way to use something to kill or seriously injure somebody, say baseball bats and other metal objects?

Exactly, criminals would still get their guns, good people would have nothing.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly, criminals would still get their guns, good people would have nothing.

that is a ridicolous statement, the numbers says it all, you cant argue with 11000 innocent people killed each year, if having guns make a nation that much safer why does the US have the highest murder rates of all countries? here in norway we dont have such gun laws and guess what? we have the lowest murder rates in all of europe. just think about it.

I know for sure I wouldnt feel any safer having a gun, knowing that so did my whole hometown, and that suddenly a guy having a bad day could just grab his gun and go on a rampage, or a confused teenager would come to my school and shoot half my class. its fucking ridicolous, i dont understand how u can fail to see how this is affecting your nation. u just turn the argument around instead of even considering that this is a part of your culture u have to deal with.

I think one day you will wake up, question is how many more school shootings have to occur before that happends...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is a ridicolous statement, the numbers says it all, you cant argue with 11000 innocent people killed each year, if having guns make a nation that much safer why does the US have the highest murder rates of all countries? here in norway we dont have such gun laws and guess what? we have the lowest murder rates in all of europe. just think about it.

I know for sure I wouldnt feel any safer having a gun, knowing that so did my whole hometown, and that suddenly a guy having a bad day could just grab his gun and go on a rampage, or a confused teenager would come to my school and shoot half my class. its fucking ridicolous, i dont understand how u can fail to see how this is affecting your nation. u just turn the argument around instead of even considering that this is a part of your culture u have to deal with.

I think one day you will wake up, question is how many more school shootings have to occur before that happends...

So what about this example? If those thugs broke into this man's house with a knife, what is he supposed to do? You didnt answer that, does this man who has a legal shotgun not have a right to defend himself?

I live in Canada, and homicides are extremely rare, compared to America. That speaks nothing about gun control, it speaks just of the differences in society. What kind of confused teenager or kid having a bad day is going to go on a killing rampage? It takes a fucked up kind of person with serious mental problems to do that. Controlling guns isn't the answer, the fucked up people will still get them.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
to be perfectly honest, there is no point in even arguing about gun laws and how they are sold. there are millions of guns in the United States. it's far too late to be talking about whether people should be allowed to own weapons. guns are here and they aren't going anywhere.

school shootings don't happen because guns are readily available. they happen because mentally ill kids never really get the care they need. shitty parenting is more to blame for school shootings than guns.

my 2 cents.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Fact:2:

The entire issue is a foundational problem; blaming firearms is just a perceived quick fix.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok, the guys did commit a crime.. but to go outside and shoot them dead? come on now!!?? that was uncalled for, i can see if they were trying to hurt or sexually abuse someone and you warn them with the gun and then do what you gotta do, but this guy goes outside and says "boom your dead!" wtf is that..?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do think gun control would help, maybe not US but certanly has helped some other countries, i also believe, as tech said, there are plenty of guns in America, its too late, now you have to look elsewhere and try to seek deep inside your culture what's the real problem.