• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Man kills self teaching firearms safety

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/09/22/Man-kills-self-teaching-firearms-safety/UPI-99531253644238/

did he achieve his lesson on safety?

Man kills self teaching firearms safety

IMPERIAL, Mo., Sept. 22 (UPI) -- Alcohol allegedly was a factor in the death of a Missouri man who shot himself in the head while teaching his girlfriend firearm safety, police said.

James Looney, 40, of Imperial shot himself while demonstrating the safety mechanisms on three guns, Sheriff Glenn Boyer told KSDK-TV, St. Louis, in a story aired Tuesday.

Looney put two guns to his head and pulled the triggers to show his girlfriend they would not fire with the safety catch in place, witnesses said.

The third gun fired, Boyer said, adding deputies believed Looney had been drinking.

Looney had planned to take his girlfriend to a shooting range the next day but insisted on her learning firearm safety the day before, Boyer said.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
third gun? wtf, so he had three hands?
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
alcohol was a factor? no. stupidity was a factor.

good riddance, dumbass.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Natural selection FUCK YEAH
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
third gun? wtf, so he had three hands?


wtfisthisshitn-2.jpg
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Oh the chicks gun my bad.
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
... And his last name is Looney. Of course.
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
definatly not the sharpest knife
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top