• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man who led Sen. John McCain's presidential-campaign office in Pueblo arrested for ch

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man who led Sen. John McCain's presidential-campaign office in Pueblo arrested for child molestation
By John Amato Saturday Feb 07, 2009 10:00am

This is pretty sick as far as Republican scandals go.

A wide-ranging investigation has been launched into allegations that a well-known Pueblo resident has molested many boys over the years, including most recently when he was the manager for Sen. John McCain's presidential-campaign office in Pueblo.

Under investigation is Jeffrey Claude Bartleson, 52, who was arrested Jan. 29 and then re-arrested Wednesday after a campaign worker in the McCain office told police she believed Bartleson molested one of her sons.

{snip}

According to the woman, she and a co-worker were planning in October to attend a Sarah Palin rally in Colorado Springs but wanted to travel to the Springs the night before. She told police that she mentioned the planned trip to Bartleson. He offered to keep her 5-year-old son overnight in Pueblo and then drive up to Colorado Springs the next day and meet them there.

She accepted Bartleson's offer. The woman said that her son told her that while at Bartleson's home, Bartleson insisted on giving him a bath, during which he was sexually molested. Later, said the child, Bartleson forced him into Bartleson's bed, where he once again was molested.

In interviews this week with investigators, the child said that when he tried to get away from Bartleson, he kept pulling him back into the bed. He was finally able to leave when Bartleson fell asleep.

And it happened to a family going to a Palin event.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Yeah, it's absolutely disgusting......

but the mother deserves a portion of the blame. why the fuck would you leave your five year old child in the home of a single male who isn't your family, overnight?

But, then again, the mother is a McCain/Palin supporter, so clearly she isn't too bright.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought Republicans just had mistresses and it was the Democrats that were into the sick stuff.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought Republicans just had mistresses and it was the Democrats that were into the sick stuff.

You are right, but they have get-together every friday in which they dress as furries and molest children together as a happy bunch.

Truly sick fucking shit. Cut his genitals, those are my two cents.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well the democrats are into sick stuff that involves women, golden showers scat play etc... Where as uptight republicans keep that good wholesome american image until behind closed doors.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha, not surprised.
what if it was John McCain himself ? :bitenails: