Zigurd
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2007
- Messages
- 3,475
- Points
- 38
God damn. Those spotters are fucking useless. In every vid I see of this kind the spotters do nothing.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Wow this is awesome. I mean not what happened, but I know that guy. He owns a supplement shop about 15 minutes from my house. I've trained with him as well. He owns a really hardcore gym thats about 30 minutes from my house. Very strong guy, he has a dead dealt and has dropped his bodyfat to about 8% since he isnt powerlifting anymore and he still throws 405 up for three reps.
He actually looks pretty good now that he dropped all that weight and quit powerlifting. He told me about when he tore his quad, they were part of a powerlifting organization and dont quote me on this but the guy who was the leader was supposed to pay them for each meet they won and records broken never did.....
BTW when i come through we are gonna train thereWow this is awesome. I mean not what happened, but I know that guy. He owns a supplement shop about 15 minutes from my house. I've trained with him as well. He owns a really hardcore gym thats about 30 minutes from my house. Very strong guy, he has a dead dealt and has dropped his bodyfat to about 8% since he isnt powerlifting anymore and he still throws 405 up for three reps.
He actually looks pretty good now that he dropped all that weight and quit powerlifting. He told me about when he tore his quad, they were part of a powerlifting organization and dont quote me on this but the guy who was the leader was supposed to pay them for each meet they won and records broken never did.....
God damn. Those spotters are fucking useless. In every vid I see of this kind the spotters do nothing.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.