• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Marcus Haley 3.5 week

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Hey peeps just got back from my mornin workout!!! Man I love killin it on the weekends. Just posting some pic to keep you all up to speed on my progress to the Tampa. With Dave and Tim in my corner this is going to be sweet!!! Guess the weight?

Marcus

just click the pics imageshak is sucking...









 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looking good, but that waist and torn quad will always stop him from getting a good placing.
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Never knew he had a torn quad. Are there pics out there of how it looks atm?
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
What a laaaaaaaaaaaa(wide)aaaaaaaaatspread!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Look at the ac pics or iroman pics, dont remember which he did, you can see the tear
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
Look at the ac pics or iroman pics, dont remember which he did, you can see the tear

it doesnt look that bad tho, the only problem realy is the size difference, and considdering the fact that he just had surgery it wasnt all that bad
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I hope he get's that quad up to standard.
 
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
yesterday

legs20005-1.jpg


legs20006-1.jpg


legs20007-1.jpg
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
hes looking good, looks like hes put on some good size.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Looking forward too see the results of his work with D. Palumbo, thanks for updates
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
6
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
jwill0214
Replies
6
Views
3K
medicineman
medicineman
Top