• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Marcus Haley 5 days out!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
245 lbs in these pics.

1zm18av-1.jpg

2irq8ph-1.jpg

63y9on-1.jpg

2nhzrt3-1.jpg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I like the shape of his chest, big thick and no gaps! looks pretty good for 5 days out, top 5 placing!
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
looks good from the front
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Looks really dry and grainy
all the best to him :tiphat:
gonna have to see other views of him to get a better judgement
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Markus has really put on some quality muscle.. now lets see what he does on stage..
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
looking good, lets see if he can make the top five !!!
thanks for the update tkD :thumbsup2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Have to agree, hes got alot of thick muscle and chest improved
just have to wait and see.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
damn looking very very good!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
wow, now that's what i call some pecs! completely full from top to bottom and just about the most perfect, gapless structure you could ask for. not to mention awesome arms and delts. would like to see him from behind and how his legs are but going off of just this he looks like a top 3 contender
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Much improved, Top 5
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I thought he would look a bit harder by now. Great chest. Good luck to him.
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
looking good. i can see a top six placing without a doubt
 
SID2008

SID2008

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
22
Points
1
We will see how long he can keep that conditioning til the show. Guys always dial in early before a show. Im not counting Marcus out the race either, boss man made major improvements.
 

Similar threads

Top