• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Marcus Haley the return!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Marcus Haley the "COMET" will be returning to professional bodybuilding and this time will be prepping for the 212 class!

This is very good news guys!


6ec9e4b9ae1fdd490cf7ff9630904b3a-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Marcus Haley the "COMET" will be returning to professional bodybuilding and this time will be prepping for the 212 class!

This is very good news guys!


6ec9e4b9ae1fdd490cf7ff9630904b3a-1.jpg
How old is he and how long has he been gone? I'm not familiar with Marcus Haley.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Marcus Haley the "COMET" will be returning to professional bodybuilding and this time will be prepping for the 212 class!

This is very good news guys!


6ec9e4b9ae1fdd490cf7ff9630904b3a-1.jpg
How old is he and how long has he been gone? I'm not familiar with Marcus Haley.
He is 44 years old. Last pro show was mr olympia 2010. He had 13 th place. I met him in 2014 in bologna ( italy ) for trofeo due torri and he did a great pose routine. I remembered that he worked with dj for several weeks. But he had an injury.
He should do phoenix pro next weekend
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Actually his last shows was in 2013 and he had a gut. Not sure if his comeback is a good idea.
 

Similar threads

Top