• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Marcus Ruhl Secret Supplement

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
thats how he gets huge :rofl3:


MarcusRuhlSecretSupplement1-1.jpg


MarcusRuhlSecretSupplement2-1.jpg


MarcusRuhlSecretSupplement3-1.jpg


MarcusRuhlSecretSupplement4-1.jpg
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
wat exactly is that? i dont think he`d actually take something like that in a public thing
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^He wrote that text there just for fun :D I guess there is BCAAs in that ampule.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ it's BCAA's...funny stuff though..
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
you gotta love markus` style
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Ruhl has such a great personality, his BB dvd's are great to watch regardless if they are in german sometimes
 
P

PiC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
320
Points
18
its definetly amino because growth hormone is not taken by swallowing.it is done in the skin bellow ur belly button.he is funny as always!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
...or some sort of liquid methamphetamine. BLOODY HIPPIES! :rofl3:
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
:rofl3: Markus is a funny guy. I love his jokes :borat:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Coke + heroin = speedballs.

You uneducated freaks.
 
Top