• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

marijuana in bodybuilding

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
What do you all think about bodybuilders using marijuana? If not smoking it then ingesting? Is smoking ganja bad for bodybuilding?
Marijuana bodybuilding

i think this pic must be fake. lol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ that pic is real! It's from Pumping Iron lol
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
lol, seeing Arnold doing it puts things in perspective right? Once in a while I suppose it's ok, but regularly would really mess things up I suppose.
 
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
Hey after a long day and a nice lift session nothing better to keep the appetite up for those last needed calories of the day.
 

Similar threads

Alexandoy
Replies
1
Views
1K
to7update
to7update
Joe Pietaro
Replies
13
Views
12K
jeffreyjose48
jeffreyjose48
V
Replies
7
Views
4K
Storm
Storm
Tech
Replies
3
Views
3K
JS316
JS316
Top