• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Marius "The Meter" Graatrud

pingu

pingu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
342
Points
16
Norwegian bodybuilder, Competing at 90-100kg, about 160cm high. Thereby the nickname Marius "Meter". Heh..
Always ripped, never off season shape heh...
Some old, some new pics..

103972101267645194896n400-1.jpg


Marius_Metern_Graatrud2-1.jpg


103972101252499070693-1.jpg


Marius_Metern_Graatrud__2009_12-1.jpg


Marius_Metern_Graatrud__2009_16-1.jpg


20463_447651455082_622255082_10964349_38-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Thick guy, too short though...but if he really is 90kg in contest shape, he could be in the 202's and hold his own size wise.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I saw him at a contest in 2008 I think, he was very impressive.
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
That's one thick dude :) Very short....
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Holy shit he's short!
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
He looks like a short version of that robot guy from that Teken video game :)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
He has to be in shape always cuz he is a stripper!

But yes, dude is thick!
 
pingu

pingu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
342
Points
16
bigromeo: Are you from Norway, since you knew his blog? :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

Mtmm

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
13
Points
6
More photos.

marius01-1.jpg


1-1.jpg


vg7g214810-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pingu

pingu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
342
Points
16
Kult :) 4 stk her da...
Meg, IronHeart, bulkboy, og deg ;) , har du logg eller?
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Pierced nipples, awful hair cut, physique is good but looks like a gnome on a buck load of roids.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
is there a relation to alessandro savi by any chance?
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Thick midget right there!!
 
C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
If I were that short, I'd wanna pack on as much muscle as I could, too.
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
He should be a powerlifter. With his leverage he could lift a lot.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
3
Views
6K
BigHulk
BigHulk
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
COACH
Replies
10
Views
10K
pakman88
pakman88
Top