• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mariusz Pudzianowski to make MMA debut in December!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he does move slow in the ring..

his left hand is good though..

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pudzian is going to kill that other dude for sure

Did you watch the vid???

He wasn't able to keep up with the trainer when he threw the ducks and dodges. He moved heavily, he jumped backwards, rather than quick movement back. He didn't seem to have any observation of the gloves coming.........

All it will take is a quick fighter to come at him with probing blows, wait for him to wear out a bit (although he would be very fit and strong) and he will kick his ass.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you watch the vid???

He wasn't able to keep up with the trainer when he threw the ducks and dodges. He moved heavily, he jumped backwards, rather than quick movement back. He didn't seem to have any observation of the gloves coming.........

All it will take is a quick fighter to come at him with probing blows, wait for him to wear out a bit (although he would be very fit and strong) and he will kick his ass.

Agreed, being that slow and being fatigued like that, that early isn't good.
he's going to miss some good hits if he's in the ring trying to give some hits, while being fatigued early.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you watch the vid???

Didnt watch it till now, i thought his resistence will be better altrought those punches sounded really heavy and badass his condition as a fighter still leave a lot of doudbts

DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
any1 watched Da fight? Im not surprised by result at all :xyxthumbs:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i tried watching it live on sopcast but people wouldnt cough up the adress to the live stream so i didnt see it... i shouldve tried justin.tv....

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Marius won?

Edit : he won, TKO, 43 seconds first round..

looks like he smashed the guy.. :bitelip:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO sweet. i figured. i watched the other guy in a previous fight and he totally sucked.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I was laughing my fucken ass off... And people say "strength doesnt matter" lol he had like no skill and he just dominated the other dude. Notice the Fake Tattoo advertisement on Mariusz back... i saw another polish boxer with an ad like that, looks silly but its money

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is for all the faggots who thought he would fail.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So people were wrong in their assessment that a decent fighter would have kicked Mariusz's ass?! Mariusz barely moved around the ring, the other guy was afraid of him, and he was open most of the time to all sorts of take downs and blows.

A fighter who was actually willing to fight Mariusz could have beaten him. Mariusz will battle to win against opponents who don't suck, which is what people were saying.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He needs to work on his footwork and technique for the future... But im glad he won, it was a bit humorous... The size difference wasnt as drastic as the poster lead on, mariusz looked smaller and much flatter

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are no fucking doudbts now for his condition as a fighter. Pudzian 4 lifeeeeeeee he smacked that other guy 4 sure as i say in the beginning

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are no fucking doudbts now for his condition as a fighter. Pudzian 4 lifeeeeeeee he smacked that other guy 4 sure as i say in the beginning

Keep believing dude. Don't let impartial judgement and observation get you down. :bitelip:

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep believing dude. Don't let impartial judgement and observation get you down. :bitelip:

Dude if you read my first post i always backed puzian all i say afterwards its that after watching the first video i started to doudbt of his codition only his condition read my second post if you forgot, i never stoped believing:hsughup:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Teh King Has Spoken... lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim said:
Dude if you read my first post i always backed puzian all i say afterwards its that after watching the first video i started to doudbt of his codition only his condition read my second post if you forgot, i never stoped believing:hsughup:

Or grasp of the English language either :doh:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats on his win, but wait until he will fight with better/more experienced fighters.