• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Marko Savolainen: In shape again!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..wow ..8 months after kidney transplant ..looks pretty good!

6256_1173772058050_1040497189_55114-1.jpg


6256_1173772098051_1040497189_55114-1.jpg


6256_1173772218054_1040497189_55115-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
he's looking good !!! good for him !!!

thanks for the pic's Coach :tiphat:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
you cant even recognize him lol but he is looking pretty good
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I saw pics of him like a year ago and he was in pretty good shape even back then.
 
D

discodunk

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
42
Points
8
He was really good just look at this.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
Yep. Marko is looking good. Keep it that way. :thumbsup2:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Why did he got a new kidney......?

I hope he doens't fuck the new one... :D
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ looking good, like mvfs1 said, hope that he won't screw his kidneys again.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
^ looking good, like mvfs1 said, hope that he won't screw his kidneys again.

Implanted organs such as the kidney have very short period of few years!
corpses have less life period 6-7 years! ..and then would have to be a new transplant!
But coming from a healthy person who lives ..that kidney might help some 10 to 12 years! ...to the new transplant ..:omgwtf:


 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
theres a lot of BS in pro bodybuilding somtimes... if this guy was American and had a lot of media attention, he wouldve placed higher
 
DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
173
Points
18
Recent pic from CBB-pose training camp, unflexed but still got it

:FINLAND:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
lol his bicep is just hanging there. Dude had one of the best set of biceps in bodybuilding.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
..wow ..8 months after kidney transplant ..looks pretty good!
QUOTE]

Kidney transplant!!! That would be great condition 8 years after kidney transplant... this is amazing feat almost as amazing as his biceps... almost :thumbsup:
 

Similar threads

COACH
Replies
5
Views
5K
oldez
oldez
MrChewiebitums
Replies
3
Views
4K
MrChewiebitums
MrChewiebitums
tkD
Replies
8
Views
5K
OMClarke
O
Top