• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Markus Ruhl - A Living Legend

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
A Short markus ruhl music clip, i find it pretty good,



 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice vid !!! thanks dridderz :xyxthumbs:
 
justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
127
Points
16
Insane biceps. Damn i'm gonna miss Ruhl!!! True Mass Monster
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Nice vid Dri, thanks. Your avatar is awesome dude :gaygay:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great music to a great vid! what a beast! nice post D!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
underbody
Replies
5
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
3
Views
7K
KaiGold
KaiGold
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
Top