• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

markus ruhl at his best .

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is markus at the 1999 english grand prix and he looked ripped and massive:ughnoes:. but i heard that he got disqualified from the olympia that year for using duritecs.

##Video no longer up on ytube

Last edited by a moderator:
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looked great that show.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
huge but his waist is/was way to big

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looked amazing!! but totaly agree about the waist comment

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looked great for sure but Markus was at his best in 2002 NOC.

P

PiC

one of the sickest mm ever!!!

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i saw a pic of him after winning the 2002 NOC he looked super massive and shreded.so u r right nigster.

R

Ruhlforever

His best will be at 2003 where even his triceps were growing surpassing the elbow as it should be, remember how spectacular he looked in 2003 ASC before he torn his left tricep. Besides I add that his best leg-glute-hamstring version correspond to Night Of Champions 2000 incredible glute-hamstring complex with cuts makin Jay Cutler too small.

R

Ruhlforever

Markus had the same lines as Jay He could easily surpass Jay and Ronnie if he would keep growing and keeping his old days training style I love the monster of 287 pounds.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

2003 ASC Version I really love his arms during this season

The best deltois are not Kevin Levrone OK

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow. rly nice pics bro thanks for posting them:xyxthumbs:. now i know why u call ur self Ruhlforever.:tiphat:.

R

Ruhlforever

wow. rly nice pics bro thanks for posting them:xyxthumbs:. now i know why u call ur self Ruhlforever.:tiphat:.

If I was a girl I would date Markus Ruhl, jajajaja, he is the man, I really love this guy, that's a shame that his condition changed a lot drastically due to the crazy look that I.F.B.B wants, lot of veins, paper skin, Markus tried to do it and was disqualified the same way as Nasser due to diuretics, well Jay didn't due to "strange politics" but Markus can easily get the shape with his muscularity, I really studied his triceps a lot and his brachialis he carried better shape in his triceps in 2007 Mr. Olympia as in 2003 his triceps exceeded the elbow as it should be. I want Markus back again.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol ^

awesome pics man :)

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow he looks great. Its interesting seeing some of the guys now when they were younger.

R

Ruhlforever

YEAH, nothing has disappeared, just Markus was tired he is still pumping and injecting and all the stuff as we watched in his last video from www.team-andro.de but probably he will compete in other stages rather than Mr. Politics for Weider Bros.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the videos good but i think he should be doing more power shots rather than the more "finess" poses....ne ways the videos good but the pics are sweeeett

R

Ruhlforever

I love this pics muscle time will post Night Of Champions 2002 pics SOON, but I insisted that legs of NOC 2000 were the best versions of Ruhl, The triceps the 2003 ASC version before he carried the injury this same year before the Olympia he skipped in 2003 and his best condition the 2004 but with some lagging condition in legs.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The more and more I look at his pics, the more and more I like him. There's no way he was never even top 3 for the olympia. Such a shame.