• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mars monument 'proof of life'

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know I'm not going to change your mind Tech, but I will say this:

Vigin Space are not trying to do anything other than fly some people into space. They won't be the first to set foot on any planet, they won't invest in the technology to get a lot of the basics that need to be done first.

There certainly won't be any "research" or $$ spent on understanding our universe. No company in their right mind would make that sort of investment in something that may not pay off in the company's life time let alone in the next financial year.

Space research has developed all sorts of things from velcro to pens that write up-side-down (although a pencil would have sufficed I do understand the reason they wanted a pen instead). It has only been recently (like the last couple of years although Branson has been talking it up for a decade) that private companies have even looked to the stars. Have a guess at how many things in space we rely upon every single day and have done for half a century. Talk about way behind. Until such time as space travel is legitimised the sort of private investment you speak of will not and won't take over from the public good. The public good will have to continue until such time as those services or explorations are filled by the private sector.

Suck it up. :gaysign:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Google+ Microsoft and lets throw china in there should have a race to find other life. that would be heaps better then the collasping usa funding some cruddy little backyard shed project.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Google+ Microsoft and lets throw china in there should have a race to find other life. that would be heaps better then the collasping usa funding some cruddy little backyard shed project.
this.