• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max Charles in the trenches

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Max Charles the winner of 2008 Eastern USA Super HW Class trains arms at Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
this is how he looked at the Eastern USA 2008:

_W5Q9713_MKKSKMTOXP-1.jpg

_W5Q9731_CAYVNTHSRL-1.jpg

_W5Q9724_NJNUYWXKFL-1.jpg

_W5Q9738_TCKOGYBDOE-1.jpg

_W5Q9717_OGNCFNECNU-1.jpg

and some very interesting techniques and affirmations:

those triceps pressdonws??
350 lbs preacher curls
1 to 3 meals per day
1000 lbs+ for shrugs
almost he doesn't drink even water in the gym (and he's training 3+ hours)
20 exercises! per bodypart

wtf is this 1st of april?? :xmascrunk:

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and some very interesting techniques and affirmations:

those triceps pressdonws??
350 lbs preacher curls
1 to 3 meals per day
1000 lbs+ for shrugs
almost he doesn't drink even water in the gym (and he's training 3+ hours)
20 exercises! per bodypart

wtf is this 1st of april?? :xmascrunk:[/QUOTE]

:wutyousay:

GetSize

GetSize

Max is a friend of mine he trained at Golds but now is over at Bev's Powerhouse in Syosset and he physique took off from there. But those lift numbers are real but lacks ROM on every movment he does. Those "shrugs" looks more like a seizure as the bar goes no where. He trains funny but is a great guy and still strong as hell. He used to have no legs at all but he made alot of improvements from his first show.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Max is a friend of mine he trained at Golds but now is over at Bev's Powerhouse in Syosset and he physique took off from there. But those lift numbers are real but lacks ROM on every movment he does. Those "shrugs" looks more like a seizure as the bar goes no where. He trains funny but is a great guy and still strong as hell. He used to have no legs at all but he made alot of improvements from his first show.

ok man, but what about his meals, his protein intake daily? and he's going up to 20 exercises for bodypart?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ good question

He does have a good upperbody, gut looks weird and he obciosly eneds to improve legs

GetSize

GetSize

ok man, but what about his meals, his protein intake daily? and he's going up to 20 exercises for bodypart?

I never seen him eat so I really dont know. lol But I have seen him train. Ive seen him train legs too and I'm shocked that his legs look the way they do. He would have the whole leg press filled with 45's, 2 guys standing on top, knees wrapped, and rep it with a 2 inch ROM while using his hands. As for the 20 exercises unless he was in the gym for 2 hours before I would go his workouts were short and heavy. I havent watched the vids yet but now I'm interested in seeing what he has to say. I do not see how you can hold that much muscle on 3 meals.

P

PiC

ohh dear. he has much work to do... from the pis from the eastern 2008. he needs more size overall, needs a lot of work with those quads and hams and that back.... needs a lot fo hard work and time..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
saw this yesterday, this guy is an attention whore, but without a physique to back it up. michael lockett if i remember correctly also claimed he was a natty. atleast he had a good physique.

this guy does like 1/10 of the rom of the movements and then walks around thinking he can claim all sorts of megalifts:49: ridicolous... would love to see that 500 lbs bench for 10 reps he was talking about...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
JOJ and Dexter won't believe him. :xmasohnoes:

grandmaster

grandmaster

I believe him as some people at my gym practice what he does and eat 2-3 meals a day and are 120kg's + and are lean...

grandmaster

grandmaster

Dave Palumbo will be working with him for the upcoming Jr USA's next year...

hopefully turning him pro

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ and also Dave will make a video with him curling "370 lbs!!!" (preacher curls). there are some serious bets on MD :ughnoes: