• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

[MAY 08|MOTM] Rocky

MAY MOTM

• Big VIC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iceman1981

• pegasus

• Bulkboy

• Big04pimpin

• Total voters

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All most all of my help is through pm's so not sure why I'm on here but thanks for looking out Pain. I'm going with IS because he posts a lot of different studies. Not sure if I agree with everything but he does put his time in with researching and finding different articles and such.

Beacuse Pain looks at our P.M'S thats how he gets his jollys ;)

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky

Yet you voted for IS. :no:

Thanks for the votes thus far everyone. :xyxthumbs:

IS is far more knowledgable than me, but he lacks the actual physical performance and discipline of the movements which have enabled me to get to the top of my game as witnessed in my instructional videos..

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yet you voted for IS. :no:

Thanks for the votes thus far everyone. :xyxthumbs:

IS is far more knowledgable than me, but he lacks the actual physical performance and discipline of the movements which have enabled me to get to the top of my game as witnessed in my instructional videos..

:keke:

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Rocky FTW ... 33 perfect chin ups :keke:

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A worthy victor.

Thanks everyone. :xyxthumbs:

Now make sure I win this every concurrent month.

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A worthy victor.

Thanks everyone. :xyxthumbs:

Now make sure I win this every concurrent month.

with those videos of yours, i actually do think u will be hard to beat for the rest of the year:49:

btw congrats for winning may :tiphat: