• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

Mayweather breaks Big Shows nose

Pain

VIP
Just to make it clear, he actually did break his nose. He broke it on the 3rd punch.

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, Big Show threw Mayweather away with only one arm, holy shit. I imagine Biggies hand to be almost as big as Mays head.

Who would win I wonder xD

Pain

VIP
Who would win I wonder xD

Mayweather would need a ladder to reach big shows face. Big show is around 7 feet tall and around 400lbs. Mayweather is what, 147lbs at 5'6? In a real fight though. I think Mayweather would win.

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mayweather would need a ladder to reach big shows face. Big show is around 7 feet tall and around 400lbs. Mayweather is what, 147lbs at 5'6? In a real fight though. I think Mayweather would win.

In a real fight ?

What does "real" mean in this case, Big Show without arms and legs ?

Pain

VIP
In a real fight ?

What does "real" mean in this case, Big Show without arms and legs ?

Mayweather is just took quick. All it would take is a few punches to the face and its over.

vdawg

as long as big show wouldnt get his hands on him then floyd would knock him the fuck out. but if bigshow gets a good grip on him then its all over

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
big show would be too slow for mayweather... but if big show got a decent hit on mayweather, i think show s over

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ROFL

I loved how the big show threw down about 3 people with ease while he was chasing after him.

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In a real fight pretty boy would win..big show would never catch him.Hit and run.. thats what Mayweather does best.