• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McCain Concedes

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/04/election.president/index.html

(CNN) -- Sen. John McCain on Tuesday urged all Americans to join him in congratulating Sen. Barack Obama on his projected victory in the presidential election.

"I pledge to him tonight to do all in my power to help him lead us through the many challenges we face," McCain said before his supporters in Phoenix, Arizona.

"Today, I was a candidate for the highest office in the country I love so much, and tonight, I remain her servant," he said.

McCain's running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin, was standing with him, but she did not speak.

McCain called Obama to congratulate him, Obama's campaign said.

Obama thanked McCain for his graciousness and said he had waged a tough race.

President Bush also called Obama to congratulate him.

Bush told Obama he was about to begin one of the great journeys of his life, and invited him to visit the White House as soon as it could be arranged, according to White House spokeswoman Dana Perino.

With his projected win, Obama will become the nation's 44th president and its first African-American leader.

Obama will address the country from a rally in Chicago, Illinois, at midnight.

Supporters in Chicago cheering, "Yes, we can" were met with cries of "Yes, we did."

More than 1,000 people gathered outside of the White House, chanting, "Obama, Obama!"

Obama's former rival for the Democratic nomination, Sen. Hillary Clinton said in a statement that "we are celebrating an historic victory for the American people."

"This was a long and hard fought campaign but the result was well worth the wait. Together, under the leadership of President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and a Democratic Congress, we will chart a better course to build a new economy and rebuild our leadership in the world."

The Illinois senator is projected to pick up a big win in Virginia, a state that hasn't voted for a Democratic president since 1964. Video Watch how this election is history in the making »

Obama also is projected to beat McCain in Ohio, a battleground state that was considered a must-win for the Republican candidate.

Going into the election, national polls showed Obama with an 8-point lead.

Obama will be working with a heavily Democratic Congress. Democrats picked up Senate seats in New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina and Virginia, among others.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell held onto his seat in Kentucky.

CNN's Ed Henry said there were lots of long faces in the lobby of the McCain headquarters at the Arizona Biltmore hotel as McCain allies watched returns showing Senate Republicans losing their seats.

Voters expressed excitement and pride in their country after casting their ballots Tuesday in what has proved to be a historic election.

Poll workers reported high turnout across many parts of the country, and some voters waited hours to cast their ballots. Read about election problems

Reports of minor problems and delays in opening polls began surfacing early Tuesday, shortly after polls opened on the East Coast.

The presidential candidates both voted early in the day before heading out to the campaign trail one last time. Video Watch Obama family at polls »
advertisement

Tuesday also marked the end of the longest presidential campaign season in U.S. history -- 21 months.

As McCain and Obama emerged from their parties' conventions, the race was essentially a toss-up, with McCain campaigning on his experience and Obama on the promise of change. But the race was altered by the financial crisis that hit Wall Street in September.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obama new president of USA

Barack Obama made history Tuesday night when he was elected to become the first black president of the United States.

The 47-year-old Democratic junior senator from Illinois swept to victory over his Republican opponent, Arizona Sen. John McCain, building an Electoral College majority of at least 338 votes.

"If you still question the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer," Obama told a massive crowd of cheering supporters in Chicago's Grant Park Tuesday night. "It's been a long time coming, but tonight because of what we did on this day, in this election, on this defining moment, change is coming to America."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/04/wrap-polls-start-close-frenied-day-voting/

:ughnoes:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well lets see this change...
:carduindisguise

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Mr Obama!

But I think he will find change tough

bige13

bige13

Its Time We All

Say Goodbye To Capitalism :hay:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
political-pictures-barack-obama-president.jpg

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
nothing is going to change.

fuck mccain and fuck obama.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nothing is going to change.

fuck mccain and fuck obama.

So true. And the sad part is, is that so many young voters got sucked into the "Change" slogan without even question what Obama is changing.