• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McCain jokes about killing Iranians with cigarettes

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and this is why, he will get smoked in the election. I can't wait to rip on the GOP when they lose, because Ron Paul could easily beat Obama if they promoted him instead of smeared him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't know if this means very much as he was clearly joking because it appears he himself is an ex smoker. but yeah he will get plastered in the general election. it really saddens me that ron paul was never even given a chance. if anyone should have run on the platform of "change we can believe in" it was him.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't know if this means very much as he was clearly joking because it appears he himself is an ex smoker.

He was joking, but still it's just the sickening fact that he wants war with Iran so bad, and finds it funny to make jokes about murdering what would probably be hundreds of thousands of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ it is that reason alone that i hope obama does take the presidency. even though i'm sure his spending will be more than out of control, another war will only worsen our financial situation, on top of bringing upon more hatred towards us. we are in a poor poor state right now. and it starts with our financial situation and our foreign policy, which are almost one in the same.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ there's not reason to belive that obama won't want a war with iran..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ there's not reason to belive that obama won't want a war with iran..

true. i'm sure 75% of what he says anyways is people pleasing bullshit only spoken to get him elected. but i still find him to be less war mongering than mccain, or at least i hope so. he already is recanting/being wishwashy on his iraq pull out stance.....

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think the US is gonna attack iran. true they want to, but the pentagon wouldnt want a nother frontier in the middle east now. probably Israel will do the job for the US like they did in the 80s when they wiped out that iraqi reactor. and it wont be an invasion that will cost hundreds of thousands of lives. most likely israel will just destroy the nuclear facilities, then iran will send a couple of shahab rockets against tel aviv.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ it's so sad that shit like this has to happen. i hope what you say is true and we don't have to get involved. if mccain gets elected though i'm pretty sure it's safe to say that a US invasion of iran will happen though.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mccains needs a cane...lulz

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think the US is gonna attack iran. true they want to, but the pentagon wouldnt want a nother frontier in the middle east now. probably Israel will do the job for the US like they did in the 80s when they wiped out that iraqi reactor. and it wont be an invasion that will cost hundreds of thousands of lives. most likely israel will just destroy the nuclear facilities, then iran will send a couple of shahab rockets against tel aviv.

you make it sound so simple..

just like when the bush admin was saying they'll destroy the iraqi army and then everything will be over and done with lol

iran see's israel as the america's 51'st state, so if either israel or the US attack, both israel and US intrests will become targets.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you make it sound so simple..

just like when the bush admin was saying they'll destroy the iraqi army and then everything will be over and done with lol

iran see's israel as the america's 51'st state, so if either israel or the US attack, both israel and US intrests will become targets.

obviously its not simple. but i do not think that there will be a large scale conflict if israel decides to take this matter in their own hands. and i do definetely not believe that iran will have the guts to attack US interests if israel carries out a single attack against nuclear facilities. they know perfectly well that a war with the US will mean their downfall.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We're still fighting in Iraq, and Afghanistan.
lets start another war in Iran, then what next?...

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
obviously its not simple. but i do not think that there will be a large scale conflict if israel decides to take this matter in their own hands. and i do definetely not believe that iran will have the guts to attack US interests if israel carries out a single attack against nuclear facilities. they know perfectly well that a war with the US will mean their downfall.

what planet are you on man???

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ what don't you agree with? i disagree with bulky that we won't get involved, because we will if israel and iran come to blows, but i agree with everything else he says.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the people of iran revolted in 1979 because they did not want an american puppet ruling their country, and one of the sole purposes of the current regime is to defy countries like the US, UK or any other hegemonic nation.

although the people of iran don't really like the current regime it does not mean that they will allow any other country to rape them in the ass and not do nothing. the iranians see it as their right to have nuclear technology or even nuclear bombs, and no way in hell are they gonna be bullied by a country which thinks that they are better than them, and have the right to do what they want to but says that they can't do the same.

there is no win-win solution to the current problem. if america attacks then i promise you a whole lot of country's will be dragged into this, and trust me if the the american's are having problems controlling an arab country, they they sure as hell will get fucked trying to rule the persians. you know, history repeats it self, the US and the UK organised a coup against Mohammed Mosaddeq who was the democraticaly elected prime minster of iran in 1953 and installed a puppet regime, but they only lasted 20 odd years before the iranian revolution which was only the third one in history. if they try doing the same again, the results shall be the same also.

they always say you should fear a man that has nothing to lose, the current regime's support amongst the iranians is rapidly going down, and the pressure from the outside world is increasing everyday. the current regime is stuck at the edge of a cliff, the slightest push and they'll try to grab onto anything to save them selves even if it means killing millions and millions of people, cause if they've got nothing to lose then they've got nothing holding them back. i doubt that a maniac regime coupled with millions of angry people will be satisfied with sending over a couple of shahab missiles landing in tel-aviv.

i think that if america tried to go to war with iran and gates came on tv and said that the iranians don't like the current regime and they'll greet the americans with flowers and the money from iran's oil will go to pay for the war and rebuilding of the country, bulkboy will belive it..

WaveRider

WaveRider

the people of iran revolted in 1979 because they did not want an american puppet ruling their country, and one of the sole purposes of the current regime is to defy countries like the US, UK or any other hegemonic nation.

although the people of iran don't really like the current regime it does not mean that they will allow any other country to rape them in the ass and not do nothing. the iranians see it as their right to have nuclear technology or even nuclear bombs, and no way in hell are they gonna be bullied by a country which thinks that they are better than them, and have the right to do what they want to but says that they can't do the same.

there is no win-win solution to the current problem. if america attacks then i promise you a whole lot of country's will be dragged into this, and trust me if the the american's are having problems controlling an arab country, they they sure as hell will get fucked trying to rule the persians. you know, history repeats it self, the US and the UK organised a coup against Mohammed Mosaddeq who was the democraticaly elected prime minster of iran in 1953 and installed a puppet regime, but they only lasted 20 odd years before the iranian revolution which was only the third one in history. if they try doing the same again, the results shall be the same also.

they always say you should fear a man that has nothing to lose, the current regime's support amongst the iranians is rapidly going down, and the pressure from the outside world is increasing everyday. the current regime is stuck at the edge of a cliff, the slightest push and they'll try to grab onto anything to save them selves even if it means killing millions and millions of people, cause if they've got nothing to lose then they've got nothing holding them back. i doubt that a maniac regime coupled with millions of angry people will be satisfied with sending over a couple of shahab missiles landing in tel-aviv.

i think that if america tried to go to war with iran and gates came on tv and said that the iranians don't like the current regime and they'll greet the americans with flowers and the money from iran's oil will go to pay for the war and rebuilding of the country, bulkboy will belive it..

This is why Ron Paul should be elected. Put bluntly the US and UK should not interfee in Iran.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

for one thing, why are u responding like this?:dunnodude: trying to make an impression of me as ignorant once again are we? i dont see why u would respond like this from my first post. i simply gave an analysis, that Iran will not respond by attacking american interests if israel attacks. i didnt even say i supported bombing iran. u can say whatever u want, but politics is politics, and quite frankly iran is too weak to wage war against israel and the US, especially at the same time. do u really think that the current regime will cause their own countrys downfall if israel carries through a limited conventional attack on their reactors? yes u are right that controlling iran will be impossible, especially during the current circumstances with troops held up in afghanistan and iraq. however the US is not gonna invade iran, pentagon would not let it happend, they know that they are stretched too thin atm. i see two options, either iran gives up their program, or the US or Israel carries out an attack. most likely it will be israel and in that case i think it will only be a limited conflict. maybe iran makes hizbollah carry out attacks who knows. fact is that they can only target israel in two ways, and that is through hizbollah or with shahab rockets. both of these options have limited destructive capabilities.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I give such responses when little boys seat behind their computer desks in countries which are not even involved in the conflict and try to give an analysis on the situation as if its some playstation war game.

Iran is alot more powerful that hizbullah and we all saw what israel achieved when they invaded Lebonan with all the US support they had!

This conflict is soley between iran and israel. israel is the only nuclear power in the region hence why it can do what ever the fuck it wants to do. if iran becomes a nuclear power israel will lose its monopoly. Israel knows that the US can do alot more business with iran than it can with them, after all the shi'ites have most of the oil rich regions of the middle east, iran, iraq and northern saudi arabia, and both US and Iran have the same enemies, taliban, al-quida and the arab world in general, cause persian and arabs have never liked each other (the enemy of my enemy is my friend). You also fail to realise that countries like china, india and israel have huge intrests in iran, they ain't gonna let america come in and fuck with them.

Anyways israel isn't gonna do anything. if they were then they would've done it years ago, after all these nuclear plants have been under constrution for decades.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I give such responses when little boys seat behind their computer desks in countries which are not even involved in the conflict and try to give an analysis on the situation as if its some playstation war game.

what? i havent said anything to validate such a response from you? i said that i thought israel or the US would bomb iran. i didnt take any side or anything and then u start to personally attack me here wtf? look around dude, alot of people are pretty sure about Israel taking this matter in their own hands. and wtf are u blabbering about playstation war games, i dont know how that has anything to do with this discussion. a thread was made, and i posted my view on what i thought was gonna happend, and u start talking about playstation war games. ridicolous, i dunno who lives on another planet here.

Iran is alot more powerful that hizbullah and we all saw what israel achieved when they invaded Lebonan with all the US support they had!

U cant even compare the two cases. The israeli war was fought against a guerilla group on their own territory, who was using the civillian population and infrastructure to their advantage. the israelis thought they could win that war from the air, and they failed dramatically no question. if Israel however decided to attack iran there will not be any ground war my friend. it will be a conventional attack from the air and ground fighting will not even occur.

This conflict is soley between iran and israel. israel is the only nuclear power in the region hence why it can do what ever the fuck it wants to do. if iran becomes a nuclear power israel will lose its monopoly. Israel knows that the US can do alot more business with iran than it can with them, after all the shi'ites have most of the oil rich regions of the middle east, iran, iraq and northern saudi arabia, and both US and Iran have the same enemies, taliban, al-quida and the arab world in general, cause persian and arabs have never liked each other (the enemy of my enemy is my friend). You also fail to realise that countries like china, india and israel have huge intrests in iran, they ain't gonna let america come in and fuck with them.

Anyways israel isn't gonna do anything. if they were then they would've done it years ago, after all these nuclear plants have been under constrution for decades.

i actually hope that i am wrong, that an attack is not carried out. i think there is still possible to come to a solution and prevent iran from getting hold of nuclear weapons. diplomatic options are desireable. obviously china and russia wont be to pleased, but what do u mean they aint gonna let america come in and fuck with them? we are talking about a possible israeli attack. and like it or not israel has a long tradition of ignoring the world society and the UN and doing as they please. if israel decides to attack iran then its gonna happend. it is very little china or india can do about it.

what ure saying about israel being worried that the us can do more business with iran? where did that come from? i doubt that has much to do with it. the relationship between teherean and washington couldnt possibly get any colder. and after ahmoudinejads comments about the US and israel i doubt there will be any diplomatic get together.
the US will never abandon israel as an ally anyway, israel is the only non arabic, democratic, stable society in the middle east and a valuable ally to the US. also bonds go way back, and jews in the US have such high positions that israel will always be under US protection. and yeah those nuclear plants have been under consturction along time that is true. but i guess the reason why they havent done it yet is because they werent sure whethere or not iran was actually trying to get hold of a weapon. also, cia reports have confirmed that iran was a couple of years away from getting hold of one, so they would try diplomatic options first.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ very well put bulkboy. i am in agreeance with you here.