• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McCain picks Sarah Palin as running mate

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/29/mccain.vp/index.html

Sen. John McCain has chosen Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his vice-presidential candidate on the Republican ticket for the White House, CNN has learned. The 44-year-old Palin, now in her first term as governor, is a pioneering figure in Alaska, the first woman and the youngest person to hold the state's top political job.

t1homepalinfilegi-1.jpg

:49:

Obama and Biden should just start moving their stuff into the White House right now.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who the F*** is she?? McCain is just proving how big of an idiot he is!! :49: At least pick someone with some popularity or that has experience.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If she becomes V.P., hell, I would hit it.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Horrible decision. McCain must think women are so niave that they would vote for him because he picked a women. She is gonna fuck everything up. HAAHAHAH the reign of the republicans is over!

McCain is retarded :carduindisguise

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
McCain must think women are so niave that they would vote for him because he picked a women.
it was working for Hillary Clinton.

although, if McCain was gonna pick a female, he should've picked a more well known one.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Horrible decision. McCain must think women are so niave that they would vote for him because he picked a women. She is gonna fuck everything up. HAAHAHAH the reign of the republicans is over!

McCain is retarded :carduindisguise

It's no different than all these rappers and other african americans supporting obama just because he is black...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should of stuck with Wilford Brimley.

:uhoh2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:duh: he should have picked Lieberman

she isn't bad looking though... first VP I would PIITB :spy: