• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McCain Takes the Lead by 5% Over Obama

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:angrydude: The joke was about hardcore democrats or republicans. The joke had to do with no matter who is running for each particular party they agree with what they are doing and dont care who they are. And once again the reason I said he is bringing change is because you said not to say it so I was saying that as a joke. Are we clear?

It's difficult to pick up this humor, when really, reasons such as "I'm a hardcore republican/democrat" and "Obama brings change" are the reasons what probably 75% of people will use to make their decisions as to who they vote for.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Thats why I said it as a joke. Im a finance major and have taken multiple economics classes so I think a little more analytical about the economic aspects ofa presidential race.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Thats why I said it as a joke. Im a finance major and have taken multiple economics classes so I think a little more analytical about the economic aspects ofa presidential race.

What are your thoughts on the election?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Well this is pretty broad and has nothing to do with economics but I really dont like the idea of people electing people on social status I guess you could say. Many people as you know are voted merely on popularity such as Arnold (governor obviously) Reagan (movie star) and of course John McCain (war vet). Just the idea of this makes me beleive that peple are not suitable for presidency or even to be a senator or a governor. Many of these people have absolutely no economic knowledge and have staff that basically tell them what to do and its really hard to learn economics any way. I also know that Obama is alot more intelligent and knows economics alot more tha McCain. You are gonna hate this but it is time for a little change and for a new president to do new things because obviously what is going on know isnt doing us any good. If any of this doesn make any sense im sorry I am a little drunk right now and thats why I am being broad with my statement. :xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also know that Obama is alot more intelligent and knows economics alot more tha McCain. You are gonna hate this but it is time for a little change and for a new president to do new things because obviously what is going on know isnt doing us any good. If any of this doesn make any sense im sorry I am a little drunk right now and thats why I am being broad with my statement. :xyxthumbs:

I don't disagree with any of this.... except, if it is being implied that Obama will bring any of this "change".

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mc cain for president!!