• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McCains quote regarding Russia.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took this from the podcast. http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080727/pl_afp/usvotemccainputinrussia

"We want better Russian behavior internationally, and we have every right to expect it," he said. "And I will do what I can to see that they reverse many of the behavior patterns which have really been very unhelpful to peace in the world."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace in the world ? McCain is probably brain dead if he cannot see the irony behind his statements.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Russia keeps to itself as far as i know so they are doing thier part to help keep the peace, rather than stir the pot further.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McCain is just a senile idiot. Obama is probably worse for the economy, but who knows what shit could happen under McCain.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes got a point. russia is arming again, and stiring shit up in georgia. and what russia has done in tschetchenia is just unforgivable. u can say what u want about american warfare in iraq etc. but the russian warfare over there which didnt get much press coverage was probably one of the most brutal in later times. groshny was basically laid in ruins and thousands of civillians slaughtered and raped by russian soldiers.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McCain is just a puppet.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes got a point. russia is arming again, and stiring shit up in georgia. and what russia has done in tschetchenia is just unforgivable. u can say what u want about american warfare in iraq etc. but the russian warfare over there which didnt get much press coverage was probably one of the most brutal in later times. groshny was basically laid in ruins and thousands of civillians slaughtered and raped by russian soldiers.

Yeah we have our reasons to be there...

My point is that McCain is a fucking hypocrite. You cannot say another country is doing something wrong while you do the same shit. If you want to be evil, you have no stand point to actually judge others like you.

He has no point, his words are meaningless. I understand if a country like Canada would send those statements, but the US has no ground !

':3

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McCain is just a senile idiot. Obama is probably worse for the economy, but who knows what shit could happen under McCain.

so true.

it baffles me that there are people out there who adamently support McCain. probably the same people who think bush did an awesome job in his 2 terms :coolguy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i knew he was senile already, but this is just too much....
What next?..