• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MD-June 08 issue online

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
Well it's not the entire issue, but you can read some interesting stuff here:
http://www.zinio.com/express2?issn=0047-8415
Just wait until it uploaded and click on the arrow symbols to move the pages.
click on the page you want to read to enlarge it.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
thanx! kai looks like a freak in that pic!
 
MikeTyson

MikeTyson

Active member
Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
29
Points
6
Thank's alot man! For guys like me, that dont live in USA, it isnt possible to buy MD or FLEX..
By the "whey" (horrible joke) do you know where I can find the FLEX mag in the internet?
Thank's again!
 
M

MsaNe

Active member
Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
28
Points
1
how can i get md in germany ? order it on the normal way or what?
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
That's amazing, thanks for posting it.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Good post! I don't really like Kai, but he looks good there.
 
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
Thank's alot man! For guys like me, that dont live in USA, it isnt possible to buy MD or FLEX..
By the "whey" (horrible joke) do you know where I can find the FLEX mag in the internet?
Thank's again!

I didnt find the Flex magazine online version...and it's the same problem in my country man.
 

Similar threads

Light weight
Replies
8
Views
6K
Robcardu
Robcardu
James Hollingshead Feed
Replies
0
Views
189
James Hollingshead Feed
James Hollingshead Feed
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
151
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Top