• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MD june 2009 cover (Kai Greene)

CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Mr O 2009 is looking well worth the wait!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
When this comes out, could someone scan those pics of Zivile... :gaygay:
 
R

Ramie

Guest
My guess is that Jay and Kai will be the most massive competitors at this years Mr. O. The others have to rely on being ripped to guts and more symmetrical.
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
My guess is that Jay and Kai will be the most massive competitors at this years Mr. O. The others have to rely on being ripped to guts and more symmetrical.
Don't forget about Victor!
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
What an amazing cover!!! The olympia just got better!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
This will be one of those legendary covers
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Im glad all the haters finally realize what a great bber he was and is.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
As much as I hate the guy I must admit this is a damn good pic... but I doubt if its not been touched a bit
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
He looks awesome but the black and white picture color always make the person look more ripped than they really are
Generally, yes. But...luckily Kai knows how to get ripped!
 
MetalMX

MetalMX

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
373
Points
18
Can you say Photoshop?

Uhhh... he doesn't look like that, and if he did he would be unrivaled at the O.

His waist is wider as we all are well aware. Arms look thicker/bigger also. And they've added more lines. It's what magazines do.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Can you say Photoshop?

Uhhh... he doesn't look like that, and if he did he would be unrivaled at the O.

His waist is wider as we all are well aware. Arms look thicker/bigger also. And they've added more lines. It's what magazines do.

My thoughts exactly....
"As much as I hate the guy I must admit this is a damn good pic... but I doubt if its not been touched a bit".
its been touched may be not as much as the man himself but definately touched :rofl3:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Looks incredible in that pic. Gonna get that issue when I see it
 
Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
Im glad all the haters finally realize what a great bber he was and is.

I was thinking the same thing. We been saying this all along.:doh: Nobody wanted to believe it. No one on the planet right now can beat his physique. Conditioning is his strong point an unless something goes wrong, no one will be him at the O.:thumbsup2: Although I do have a funny feeling that something may happen with Phil walking out with the title. Bodybuilding is all politics much like the world. That aside, we might be seeing Jay, Dex, and Wolf fighting it out for 3rd, 4th and 5th. If Kai and Phil look like Kai and Phil this will definitely be a two man race. This is shaping up to be the most exciting O since Ronnie first won.
 
Top