• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Mdrol, 6-oxo as a PCT

P

Pure Brutal

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Messages
2
Points
3
Quick question. im planning on doing a 4 week cycle of MDrol. If i cant get a hold of Nolva would 6-oxo work as a PCT?
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
If you absolutely cant get a hold of Nolva, I think 4 weeks of 6-oxo combined with some ZMA and tribulus would probably be sufficient however, you are taking a slight risk. Personally, I like formadrol extreme a little better than the 6-oxo but I think they are pretty much the same as far as effectiveness in supressing estrogen and increasing natural test. Along with the trib and ZMA I would suggest something like this:
Week 1 of pct: 6 caps 6-oxo at night
Week 2 of pct: 5 caps 6-oxo at night
Week 3 of pct: 4 caps
Week 4 of pct: 3 caps
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
P

Pure Brutal

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Messages
2
Points
3
what would be the risk, also ive been doing some research isnt this the same as nolva
http://www.cemproducts.com/tamox.html

or do you know of a good source to order other than a prescription

also i was looking at the formadrol extreme it is cheaper than 6-oxo, would the dosage be the same as the 6-oxo
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
what do you plan on taking while ON and aren't you missing something else for your pct, something kind of important? :e5dunno:
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=519245&highlight=superdrol+for+dummies

Read through this thouroghly before doing the cycle. They talk about the Tamox in the article. This article suggests that 6-oxo is no where close to good enough for a pct, and again I would absolutely get your hands on nolva if you can. I know a lot of guys that run 6-oxo or formadrol extreme for this and similar cycles and come out without any gyno and maintain all their mass but everybody is different and their could be some un-seen side effects occuring if a proper pct isnt run. As far as DHEA's, probably a good idea as well. Of course you will have a lot of supporting supplements you will have to take during a pre-cycle, during cycle, and post cycle. The formadrol dosage isnt as high in capsules. I believe it would be more like 4,3,2,1.

Tweak: maybe a SERM, DHEA???
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
F

freakinhuge

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
20
Points
3
what would be the risk, also ive been doing some research isnt this the same as nolva
http://www.cemproducts.com/tamox.html

or do you know of a good source to order other than a prescription

also i was looking at the formadrol extreme it is cheaper than 6-oxo, would the dosage be the same as the 6-oxo

Yes the cemproducts.com tamox works great. very good pct chems.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin

Similar threads

mikfilly
Replies
3
Views
4K
mikfilly
mikfilly
Top